Ratings for Dr. Peter Haslam

I can’t say enough . Dr. Haslam is professional and with a comfortable ease about him. Don’t want to say too much about him because he will be booked up.. J F.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

HATE dentists. LOVE Dr. Haslam! I am an incredibly anxious patient who is always treated with compassion and kindness. If Dr. Haslam retires, my teeth are going to fall out because I will never see another dentist!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I am very fortunate that Dr. Haslam has been my “original” dentist all my life, almost 35 years. All of my family still goes to see him. I’ve moved around a lot and oversees for many years, so I have had plenty experience with other dentists but no one has ever compared. Peter really is fantastic - he is gentle (I am terrified of needles and he has a special way of just talking to you and then you realize it’s over and hardly felt a thing), he is very skilled and thorough (his fillings last forever) and he is compassionate. I hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

I have been going to Peter Haslam for 30 years and would never consider going to another dentist. He is fantastic!!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr Haslem and his staff are wonderful, compassionate and very Caring.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr Haslam only does work that's necessary and does it with perfection. He and his staff are courteous. Appointments are always on time. Excellent care all-round.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I wound up at Peter's office on the recommendation of a friend and acurrent patient of his. Was blown away by the first consult and the thoroughness. Nothing more to say other than I left my dentist of 25 years in the blink of an eye, after realizing what it truly means to be a patient, cared for and looked after. Myself and the family have moved over to Peter and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Outstanding Staff & Dr Haslam is an amazing Dentist!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

The staff are really friendly. I really trust Dr. Haslam . He works really hard. The staff do a great job. Dr. Haslam is really professional. I am always pleased. There is never await.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

The staff is always friendly and greet you by name. Dr. Haslam is the only dentist I trust.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016