Ratings for Dr. Patricia Pierce

I found Dr. Pattie to by a pleasant and a very good practioner. She saw me and was able to eliminate 3 of the prescription drugs I was taking for blood pressure, muscle cramps and migraines. She did this by looking at me as a whole person and prescribed modifications to my diet and the addition of all natural pharmecutical supplements. I recommend her highly for those looking to improve their quality of life.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

There is no docotr that I have ever seen that is as caring and compassionate and works so hard to listen to you and find an answer to your prolems. Thank God she found my cancer and helped me out.She saved my life and I am so thankful

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

When my daughter was suffering from SVT-extremely elevated, fast, irregular heart beat, she asked "haven't I every seen children excited after play, with their little hearts beating so fast...". I'm watching her chest wall waffling and beating over 200 beats per minute. Also, when my husband tore his Achilles tendon, she grabbed his foot and asked him to tell her when it hurt, as she yanked it around. He screamed and told her not to touch him. I once waited two hours to see her, and when she came in the room she was slurring her words and eyes were hardly open. We left her practice feeling thankful we were not worse for having her as our physician.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

Dr. Patricia Pierce's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1979)

GHI