Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Rosner

I had surgery with Dr. Rosner several years ago and he almost killed me, DON’T let this doctor do surgery on you please. I just don’t want anyone to have to go through all I have been through, it’s been pure he**!! I am very happy for the people he did help, but for me he did more damage than good!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr. Rosner is truly truly truly AWESOME! I would not go to any other neurosurgeon!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

He is a great dr that really takes the time evaluate you and a great explainer and Surgeon.Staff is very friendly and helpful and does not over book patients.Very knowledgeable doctor with great skills and bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Rosner gave me my life back after 6 years of being misdiagnosed. Quickly (about 3 weeks after diagnosis, 2 months after beginning testing) got me in for shunt surgery and I've had wonderful follow up care. Love him and his office.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr Rosner gave me my life back in 2001. For years I had been bedridden, and found myself walking around the hospital the day after the surgery, and back riding horses in a year. I was amazed when he had to stop practicing due to a couple people's dissatisfaction. Doctors for years prior to that had tried to find my problem, with no success. I saw a report about chiari malformation on 20/20, and the symptoms fit mine to a tee. I looked it up on the internet, and out of all the myriad of symptoms listed, I had all but two of them. Dr Rosner discovered my foramen magnum was well less than half the normal size, to the point he was amazed I was even alive. I am so glad to see he is back in practice, so he can help many, many others who desperately need his help.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

He identified my wife's compressed spinal cord that other doctor's had missed or were to incompetent to look for. His greatest strength is his ability to logically think outside the box.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Awesome Doctor! He immediately started doing testing and seen I had Chiari malformation when Noone else did! He's still doing more testing I'm very impressed with him and would recommend him to anyone who symptoms!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Four neurosurgeons told us that my 26 year old daughter was fine. There was nothing more that could be done for her. After talking to her and examining her Dr Rosner explained in laymans english what she was dealing with and where he felt she could be. Two days after surgery the difference was night and day! He gave her back her life and hope! No matter what it takes allow Dr Rosner the opportunity to help you!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

He saved my life and fixed 3 other botched surgeries. Only office with a staff that feels like visiting family.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I had neck surgery 2 years ago, I was in a walker when I first saw the dr. And after the surgery he performed on my neck I was able to walk out of park ridge hospital 48 hours later and for the last 2years since that day I have lived pain free and fully functional in every area of life. I started with dr. Rosner feeling as down as a person could feel because other neurosurgeons in Henderson/Asheville area gave me no hope, and no options to have surgery and I spent over a year seeking help. Dr Rosner immediately ran me through tests at park ridge hospital and he performed surgery soon after. He also gave me the encouragement and personal time to understand what I was going to have to do and a hope that it would only get better if done. He was completely right. I now know as I did then that he would be the dr. That helped me past the worse thing in my life to date. I'm still100% sure that I walked through the door of a life altering Dr. I wish others will follow and get their life given back to them.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Michael J. Rosner's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Keenan & Associates