Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Rosner

Dr Rosner gave me my life back in 2001. For years I had been bedridden, and found myself walking around the hospital the day after the surgery, and back riding horses in a year. I was amazed when he had to stop practicing due to a couple people's dissatisfaction. Doctors for years prior to that had tried to find my problem, with no success. I saw a report about chiari malformation on 20/20, and the symptoms fit mine to a tee. I looked it up on the internet, and out of all the myriad of symptoms listed, I had all but two of them. Dr Rosner discovered my foramen magnum was well less than half the normal size, to the point he was amazed I was even alive. I am so glad to see he is back in practice, so he can help many, many others who desperately need his help.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

He identified my wife's compressed spinal cord that other doctor's had missed or were to incompetent to look for. His greatest strength is his ability to logically think outside the box.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Awesome Doctor! He immediately started doing testing and seen I had Chiari malformation when Noone else did! He's still doing more testing I'm very impressed with him and would recommend him to anyone who symptoms!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Four neurosurgeons told us that my 26 year old daughter was fine. There was nothing more that could be done for her. After talking to her and examining her Dr Rosner explained in laymans english what she was dealing with and where he felt she could be. Two days after surgery the difference was night and day! He gave her back her life and hope! No matter what it takes allow Dr Rosner the opportunity to help you!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

He saved my life and fixed 3 other botched surgeries. Only office with a staff that feels like visiting family.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I had neck surgery 2 years ago, I was in a walker when I first saw the dr. And after the surgery he performed on my neck I was able to walk out of park ridge hospital 48 hours later and for the last 2years since that day I have lived pain free and fully functional in every area of life. I started with dr. Rosner feeling as down as a person could feel because other neurosurgeons in Henderson/Asheville area gave me no hope, and no options to have surgery and I spent over a year seeking help. Dr Rosner immediately ran me through tests at park ridge hospital and he performed surgery soon after. He also gave me the encouragement and personal time to understand what I was going to have to do and a hope that it would only get better if done. He was completely right. I now know as I did then that he would be the dr. That helped me past the worse thing in my life to date. I'm still100% sure that I walked through the door of a life altering Dr. I wish others will follow and get their life given back to them.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr Rosner saved my life- twice! I bounced from dr to dr for years trying to explain my severe migraines, frequent tunnel vision, weakness, severe fatigue, extremity numbness and tingling, confusion and blood pressure spikes and crashes. I stumbled into dr Rosner's office in my confusion , attempting to find another dr's office as I was told I had fibromyalgia and had an appointment with a Fibro specialist next door. When his caring staff asked me what was wrong and tried to help me find the dr I was looking for , dr Rosner took the time to look at my medical records that I had with me and talk to me. I had surgery 2 months later and ALL of my symptoms were relieved. Before surgery I was having a difficult time keeping a job, driving, caring for my kids and even living day to day Dr Rosner saved my life a second time after an accident I had. Months after the accident, I knew something was wrong but no one found anything wrong - then I went back to Dr Rosner who, again, took the time to Talk to me , look at my MRI and find the problem- and fix it ! I am alive , healthy and active thanks to God who led me to Dr Rosner! I would trust this man without hesitation

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Rosner is an extremely knowledgeable in his field - focusing solely on Chiari Malformation. His staff is very attentive and caring. The office has always answered the phone when I called and taken the time to help me. They have always returned my calls or emails within 24 hours. He does not overbook! He does a CM surgery at least once a week, ongoing for over 2 decades, When going in for decompression surgery, you want that knowledge and experience. He was the 3rd NS I saw, and in meeting him at my first appt (3.5 hours long - almost the whole appt was spent talking to him and included a very detailed physical/neuro exam) I knew he was the man I trusted to touch my brain. I, to my great surprise, trusted in him so much, I was not afraid of brain surgery! I had surgery 9/11/13. I have not been released from his care. Think about that. He didn't operate and send me on my way, he is still my doctor!! If I need anything, he is always going to be there for me. If I had to do it again, I would have NO reservations about him performing the surgery, and if I could, I would send every single person suffering with CM to him. HE IS WORTH HIS WEIGHT IN GOLD.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

This doctor saved my daughter's life. He was completely thorough in his examination, thoughtful in his explanations and skilled in his surgeon skills. I wouldn't trust another person on the planet.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr Rosner is the only neurologist/surgeon that knows how to treat Chiari . He is the only Doctor recognized by the Chiari Institute for the state of North Carolina. I am alive because of Dr. Rosner.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Dr. Michael J. Rosner's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hendersonville, NC