Ratings for Dr. Marilyn Marshall

Kind, understanding great doctor. She help me with so much over the last ten years of my life. Truly greatful.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Just kicked me out of her care for an email that she said I was rude in . I apologized for it even though I felt that it wasn't the case . Then she wrote me back again saying she refuses to see my children aswell .now. Then she tells me she refuses to mail cards to me my son needs because I am unappreciative of her, and that I will have to drive an hour to get them instead because of my rude behaviour ... ( she was mailing them before ) I cried for three days straight had to see a counsellor from my local clinic just to talk to someone . I do not understand how someone with obvious emotional problems can become a registered psychologist and treat her patients like this !!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Overall Dr. MM did a gerat job - was able to provide prompt effective services and was a great deal of help to our family. Very open and easy to talk to and communicate.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

She prescribes medications far too easily. She doesn't evaluate people objectively.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Dr. Marshall has been my Psychiatrist for about 5 years. She is a very open-minded and caring person.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

I will fully credit Dr. Marshall for my recovery from depression at 13. She was fantastic and always listened to my concerns, though she was antagonistic towards my mother when she had concerns. A few years later I decided to switch doctors because Dr. Marshall had become grumpy and very unwilling to help. She also (purposefully) provided false information in a letter to an establishment, which later caused me a lot of confusion and trouble.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Very prompt. Found her to be very warm and engaging toward my young son. Was a little brusque with me, but answered all my questions as thoroughly as possible.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007

Totally dismissed the problems of one daughter and totally overmedicated the second.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007

she was such an asset to our family during very turbulant years dealing with early-onset bipolar disorder. she went above and beyond the call of duty. i wish she had better support in our medical community and hospital that would have allowed her to continue working with children. we absolutely love her.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007