You may also like

Ratings for Dr. R. Lyle Smith

Dr. Smith himself is great and has helped me immensely so far, but their appointment management in the office is a joke. I have been in several times now and wait over an hour every time before I see the doctor. Impossible to plan your evening around as the staff can't even give you approximate wait times.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

My Husband and I started going to Doctor Smith on the recommendation of a friend. Best Recommendation ever given. The man is awesome! Best Chiropractor in Red Deer. And he is also a pretty extraordinary man!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Great doctor, helped me more than anybody else in 30 years, highly recommended

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Smith has been our chiropractor for years, and he is absolutely amazing. He is an absolute master, and can seemingly cure anything. He is so gentle, kind, and so dedicated to helping people. The way he can remember details about your life, even with I'm sure hundreds of other patients, is astounding. His staff can be a bit cold, and wait times can be awfully long, but it's all worth it in the end :)

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Called and booked and appointment and was pleased to be told I could get in on the same day. After arriving a little early for my appointment the "receptionist" did not greeted or acknowledge me. Terrible first impression. I ended up sitting and waiting over and hour and a half after my appointment time so I just left. So unprofessional. Im extremely annoyed, frustrated and not impressed. I will never recommend or return to this practice.

Submitted January 31, 2015

Doctor Smith has the hands of God. He has been working on me since I was a baby. I am now 25 and still go to him. He works insane hours and is extremely dedicated to his work. He is so kind and gentle. I love you Dr.Smith!!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Of course there's gonna be a wait for this guy. He's got hands of God.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Without a word of a lie this man is Yoda, Definatly a master of his craft. I dread the day that he retires as he is the only person to ever fix my back pain since the world's greatest physio-therapist, David Lamb, passed. David was also a patient of Doc Smith. He is the first chiro that I ever went to who wanted to help you and not get you on a "program" I see him only when I am in pain and he usually fixes me with one treatment. Never any pressure to keep coming back.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr. R. Lyle Smith's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Smith himself is great and has helped me immensely so far, but their appointment management in the office is a joke. I have been in several times now and w..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "My Husband and I started going to Doctor Smith on the recommendation of a friend. Best Recommendation ever given. The man is awesome! Best Chiropractor in Re..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, helped me more than anybody else in 30 years, highly recommended "

June 18, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T4N0" to "T4N 1X9". Address has been updated from "None" to "4929 50 Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14033464700".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Smith is the Best, he has know every time the solution to a back problem, he is simple the best."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Smith has been our chiropractor for years, and he is absolutely amazing. He is an absolute master, and can seemingly cure anything. He is so gentle, kind, a..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is the best, you can get in to see him any time or day as he is there every day. He is the most gentle caring man"

February 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Called and booked and appointment and was pleased to be told I could get in on the same day. After arriving a little early for my appointment the "receptionist"..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Smith has the hands of God. He has been working on me since I was a baby. I am now 25 and still go to him. He works insane hours and is extremely dedicat..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Of course there's gonna be a wait for this guy. He's got hands of God."

October 8, 2014