Ratings for Dr. R. Lyle Smith

Greatest chiro ! Even open on sunday till very late for drop inns !

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

The greatest chiro ever. Am so worried what my family will do if he ever retired but then found out about his nephew dr Carson smith in Chinook mall in Calgary. Omg he can adjust!!!! He's just like dr Lyle but on red bull. It must be in the genes as these dr smiths are the absulute masters of chiropractic!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Dr. Smith himself is great and has helped me immensely so far, but their appointment management in the office is a joke. I have been in several times now and wait over an hour every time before I see the doctor. Impossible to plan your evening around as the staff can't even give you approximate wait times.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

My Husband and I started going to Doctor Smith on the recommendation of a friend. Best Recommendation ever given. The man is awesome! Best Chiropractor in Red Deer. And he is also a pretty extraordinary man!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Great doctor, helped me more than anybody else in 30 years, highly recommended

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Smith is the Best, he has know every time the solution to a back problem, he is simple the best.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Smith has been our chiropractor for years, and he is absolutely amazing. He is an absolute master, and can seemingly cure anything. He is so gentle, kind, and so dedicated to helping people. The way he can remember details about your life, even with I'm sure hundreds of other patients, is astounding. His staff can be a bit cold, and wait times can be awfully long, but it's all worth it in the end :)

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

He is the best, you can get in to see him any time or day as he is there every day. He is the most gentle caring man

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Called and booked and appointment and was pleased to be told I could get in on the same day. After arriving a little early for my appointment the "receptionist" did not greeted or acknowledge me. Terrible first impression. I ended up sitting and waiting over and hour and a half after my appointment time so I just left. So unprofessional. Im extremely annoyed, frustrated and not impressed. I will never recommend or return to this practice.

Submitted January 31, 2015

Doctor Smith has the hands of God. He has been working on me since I was a baby. I am now 25 and still go to him. He works insane hours and is extremely dedicated to his work. He is so kind and gentle. I love you Dr.Smith!!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014