Ratings for Dr. R. Lyle Smith

Staff is rude. They bill you without letting you know how much it will cost. Appointments never on time.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Smith is gifted and very talented. Very excellent knowledge and he will take all the time with you that you need. Yes, it does cause delays but you will get your turn to have as much time as YOU need. Its worth the wait !

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

When I show up for my 8:15 appointment and I'm not in at 9:05 why should I stick around any longer? Dr smith your incredible but your rude staff and not apologizing and then when I walk out nothing I won't be back! Very unpleased

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Smith is an angel. I have seen a significant improvement in my condition ever since I started treatments with him. He has such a positive and spiritual energy. He is a true healer!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Right from walking in to the time of leaving I was so happy I was recommended to see Dr. Smith. I was in because of a WCB claim and the girls at the desk were SO knowledgeable and helpful. I am also new to town and they were so welcoming. There is an xray on site which made the whole process so much quicker to get a diagnosis and start treatment right away. Dr. Smith was caring, smart, courteous and to the point. So wonderful and I will continue to come here and recommend this place to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr Smith is a wonderful chiropractor with a true gift. The wait time at this clinic is beyond horrendous. At My last visit I waited for over an hour and finally had to leave before my treatment as I had other appointments to attend to. I had driven for 2 hours to see Dr Smith and was very disappointed with the long wait. I figure a professional who has been in practice for as long as he has should have a better idea on scheduling his patients. His receptionists also lack professionalism. I'm not sure if I will return at this point.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Every time I have been there he has done a great job. He fixed my nose that I broke in the most painless way. The receptionists are very friendly. Yes it does run a little behind some days, but he does spend a lot of time with clients making sure that everything is ok.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

My family and I've been using his services for years, we usually need to see him at least 3 times until everything is fixed. I believe he loves to help people with his skill.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

The man is gifted and a wealth of knowledge that he is willing to share. The office runs late by about 60 a 90 minutes BECAUSE Dr. Smith takes the amount of time required to improve the patient's condition and to help them deal with their condition in future. Once I realised WHY he was always behind I knew that it was worth waiting as the time he would spent on other patients is what he would spend on me if it were required. His patients get the best care, and the best chiropractor ever ! Dr. Smith typically works 7 days a week and on Sunday's he goes to the senior lodges to help the elderly I am told that if he charges it is an amount that the elderly can afford to pay. Dr. Smith was instrumental to me after a major accident that nearly killed me due to spinal injury. I regained some walking ability due to his kind care and compassion. He sees the patient for the time required and not for a 7 minute average so he can maximise his profits. The man is just incredible and Red Deer should be proud of this man and all his contributions to the community for all these years. God bless him !

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Greatest chiro ! Even open on sunday till very late for drop inns !

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016