Ratings for Dr. R. Lyle Smith

Dr Smith is a wonderful chiropractor with a true gift. The wait time at this clinic is beyond horrendous. At My last visit I waited for over an hour and finally had to leave before my treatment as I had other appointments to attend to. I had driven for 2 hours to see Dr Smith and was very disappointed with the long wait. I figure a professional who has been in practice for as long as he has should have a better idea on scheduling his patients. His receptionists also lack professionalism. I'm not sure if I will return at this point.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Every time I have been there he has done a great job. He fixed my nose that I broke in the most painless way. The receptionists are very friendly. Yes it does run a little behind some days, but he does spend a lot of time with clients making sure that everything is ok.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

My family and I've been using his services for years, we usually need to see him at least 3 times until everything is fixed. I believe he loves to help people with his skill.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

The man is gifted and a wealth of knowledge that he is willing to share. The office runs late by about 60 a 90 minutes BECAUSE Dr. Smith takes the amount of time required to improve the patient's condition and to help them deal with their condition in future. Once I realised WHY he was always behind I knew that it was worth waiting as the time he would spent on other patients is what he would spend on me if it were required. His patients get the best care, and the best chiropractor ever ! Dr. Smith typically works 7 days a week and on Sunday's he goes to the senior lodges to help the elderly I am told that if he charges it is an amount that the elderly can afford to pay. Dr. Smith was instrumental to me after a major accident that nearly killed me due to spinal injury. I regained some walking ability due to his kind care and compassion. He sees the patient for the time required and not for a 7 minute average so he can maximise his profits. The man is just incredible and Red Deer should be proud of this man and all his contributions to the community for all these years. God bless him !

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Greatest chiro ! Even open on sunday till very late for drop inns !

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

The greatest chiro ever. Am so worried what my family will do if he ever retired but then found out about his nephew dr Carson smith in Chinook mall in Calgary. Omg he can adjust!!!! He's just like dr Lyle but on red bull. It must be in the genes as these dr smiths are the absulute masters of chiropractic!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Dr. Smith himself is great and has helped me immensely so far, but their appointment management in the office is a joke. I have been in several times now and wait over an hour every time before I see the doctor. Impossible to plan your evening around as the staff can't even give you approximate wait times.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

My Husband and I started going to Doctor Smith on the recommendation of a friend. Best Recommendation ever given. The man is awesome! Best Chiropractor in Red Deer. And he is also a pretty extraordinary man!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Great doctor, helped me more than anybody else in 30 years, highly recommended

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Smith is the Best, he has know every time the solution to a back problem, he is simple the best.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015