Ratings for Dr. Irmina Targowski

I have been a patient of Dr. Targowski's for over 20 years. She is wonderful! She listens, is helpful, and isn't afraid to recommend excercise and losing a few pounds. She even returned a few phone calls...herself, over the years. She is a fine lady and an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Very concise, prompt and prepared. She is not especially warm or open-minded. Those are important for me since I have some chronic conditions and will see my doc's often. Ultimately I found her to be unwilling to try alternative, modern treatments. She did not offer a referral for someone who would. She said initially she would not charge me a consult fee since she could not help. So I asked for a copy of my file to take with me to another doctor who would help then she charged me for a a full consult even though she did not give me the copy! Medical records Dept could have done that for me for about 5 cents per page. Instead she made me pay $25 copay for her nurse to copy about 10 pages. I was livid. I would not recommend her at all. I feel taken for granted. As a result I left her office for Dr. Holleman in Portage who has been incredibly warm and helpful!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Irmina Targowski's Credentials

• Akademia Med W Warszawie, Warszawa, Poland (Grad. 1964)