Ratings for Dr. Donald C. Jones

I've been going to this practice since I was a child, and as an adult I refuse to go back when they send me my yearly exam fliers. I refuse to take my children here, and as I type this I'm currently on hold to sign on to become under care of another physician. I was diagnosed by Donald at age 12 to have eczema when a rash appeared on my wrists...gave me a cream to try and come back in two weeks. Within the week it was such a severe rash on my arms my mother scheduled an early appointment with the practitioner who diagnosed me with scabies! I've been left in rooms for OVER 30 MINUTES..WHY call me back if your not ready? Absolutely disregarded my prescription concerns and has terrible bed side manner. I too experienced the rushed shot which left huge painful knots each time. I will not recommend this place and the nurse Joe is the only person worth a d@mn, he should find a new job with better associates. Even the front desk women act like they are Gods gift and we are wasting their time!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Staff is very rude and inconsiderate! My child received an out dated immunization that I was not reimbursed for! The staff and Doctor him self are burnt out and tired of there jobs and should not be able to keep caring for anyone! Very happy with our new doctor and staff and glad to be out of that worthless mess and getting misdiagnosed and outdated immunizations!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr Jones has been our family doctor for years. He is very kind, and his staff provides great service.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I went to see Dr Jones because of back pain resulting from an improper twist and turn. The spasms were taking my breath away. His office staff member that "saw" me was rude, abrupt, and flippant. He made the comment "Yeah, I should be on meds!" and asked pointedly if I had "visited any ER's in the last 2 weeks". The flu injection he jabbed in my arm tood 0.5 seconds. You never inject a medication that quickly. It causes pain. His comment of his "being on meds" was directed at me because I am on medication for depression and migraine. After receiving the flu injection and his attitude, I did not want him giving me the Toradol injection the Dr ordered. I could here him loudly through the door telling someone several times "Just give her the injection, then she's done, she's out of here. I did not believe some of the things I heard about this staff and doctor. LThey are burnt out, hate their job, and judgemental. I would never recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I went to Dr. Jones office with sever back and leg pain. Dr. Jones had an x-ray taken. They said that it was negative. He prescribed me some pain medication. I called his office to inform them that what he had prescribed me is not working. His response was to go to the emergency room. I called Dr. Jones office as soon as they opened in the morning. I ask to be sent to Dr. Rawal so I could get an MRI. I have had two back surgery's in the past. The pain is so sever that the medication wasn't even touching it. Dr. Jones office said that Dr. Rawals office did not open until 9:00 a.m. and that they would call at that time to see about scheduling with him. 11:30 a.m. and no phone call from Dr. Jones office. Keep in mind, my right leg and lower back are in sever pain. So, I called Dr. Jones office and ask if they had called Dr. Rawal. They stated (we have been so busy we have not got to it yet). I guess they are to busy then to have to worry about someone who's pain is taken over his life. Keep in mind, I am 54 years old and do not take any sorts of drugs what so ever. You can't even get me to go to the doctors when something is wrong. They stated that they would check into it. I was rude on the phone because nothing had been done. Its like they did not take me seriously or something. So, I call back to Dr Jones office to see what was going on. The receptionist told me that(Dr. jones said you need to apologize before he would see me. needless to say I DID NOT APOLOGIZE. Since I am one of many people helping to pay Dr. jones salary. I consider him an employee of mine. As of today I have terminated Dr. Jones and his services. The reason for his termination is (Dr. Willful Misconduct). Dr. Jones needs to sit down and re-read the HIPPOCRATIC OATH he took to become a doctor. I guess anyone can become a doctor now days. If I could rate him lower I would.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

My son was experienced to bat exposure. He awoke to two bats flying in his room. A person should now go through a series of rabies VACCINES if one is unaware if they have been bitten. The CDC and Heath Departments across America all recommend this since bat sites can be so small, they are undetected; especially sleeping people, intoxicated people, babies and the mentally impaired. A 16 year old from Houston died after a bat flew into his room while he was asleep and was bitten, without the youth's knowledge. Dr. Jones AND STAFF treated my son in a mocking manner, not giving him a thorough examination for bites. Jones put on the diagnosis - bats in his house - another example of his mockery. We followed up with the Jackson Co. Health Department who recommended he go to ER; AND - that our cat get an immediate rabies shot since the cat was in the room with him! He will be going in today for his third series of rabies vaccines.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Always trying to upsell on unnecessary medical procedures.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr. Jones has a wonderful bedside manner and is very kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Obtaining Legal action!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Dr. Donald C. Jones's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1993)