Ratings for Dr. Thomas Macholan

My self and 5 family members have been with him for over 20 years...his work has became lazy and unprofessional for the last 10 yrs at times. He spends little to no time in a room with a patient at appointment times. He's taken on to many patients for his age and lack of drive for being a dr. For so many years! He has been neglectful to major and miner medical problems my family has had. He is not a dr. I would ever wont a friend or family to see. Not someone I'd trust with my life or a family members life!!!! His nurses are great and also find his lazy and unprofessional. (Great staff / washed up DR.) - Thomas R. Macholan

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

He has been our family Dr. since 1983 when we moved to Grand Rapids from Flint.Very pleased with the care he has provided on the years.His staff is mostly pleasant and helpful and his new office is very nice and convenient with the lab and x-ray right in his office making it easier to get that work done.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

One of the most complete physical exams that I have had since returning to Michigan.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Been my doctor for 20 years and he is very knowledgeable and helpful in finding the cause of my problems. He is the best doctor a person could have.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Very kind and empathetic. I usually am not comfortable with male physicians, but I am with Dr. Macholan. He is knowledgeable and takes time with patients. He never seems rushed. I also really like this office. They have same day appointment scheduling and daily walk-in hours, which means I can get in quick when I need to.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Dr. Thomas Macholan's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med