Ratings for Dr. R. David Strominger

I believe that he knows what he is doing but he is always very vauge about what to do. He is more interested in telling you about how his son did something in school or issues on the ballot. I like a doc to tell me about what is going on, why, and how to fix it. And I don't know that we have ever got in close to on time. Plan to wait about an hour when you get there. It is sad that there isn't better Pediatricians in Lancaster as I have heard bad things about all of them.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

He has always gotten us in the day we call if my children have been sick. He also has called us at home to check on them if they have been really sick.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

I totally trust Dr. Strominger's advice. He is the best in Lancaster.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Wonderful doctor. Really explains what he is doing. Staff is also courteous and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

He has the worst bed side manner I have seen in a long time. He verbally attacked me, because I don't belive in immunizations. I appreciate everyone opion but he attacked me calling me everything from a bad parent to hoping someone sues me, to you will be sorry when I have to go to my daughters funeral. It was uncalled for and very un-perfessional. He was yelling at me for no reason, he could have taken a different approach.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr Strominger is great with my son. He will walk you through everything that is going on.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Wonderful man who really takes the time and cares about the kids. We drive an hour just to take our kids to him because he really knows what he's doing and we can rely on his diagnosis. Excellent doctor! No matter how busy he is, you have his full attention and he never seems too rushed to talk. He'll spend whatever time it takes to help. Wonderful staff, too. They are just as nice as he is.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

Dr. R. David Strominger's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Lancaster, OH