Ratings for Dr. Nancy J. Taylor

I absolutely LOVED Dr. Taylor. Best doctor I've had in years. I would never have thought of going elsewhere, but my job changed insurance and it's not accepted at their office. She really listens and has concern for her patients and goes out of her way to try and find whatever the root cause is. I went to her when I developed some weird furrow type things on my right arm. She actually went back and tried digging through her medical books to see if she could find what it was. I've never had another doctor do that. Turned out to be an allergic reaction to a psoriatic arthritis medicine) If there's a way I can find to have her as my doctor again, I'd go in a heartbeat. I could not recommend her any higher. She's the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Nancy Taylor is very thorough. Her demeanor puts me at ease. She is also humble, realizing that no doctor knows everything. But she will make sure she sends me to someone who can adequately address the problem at hand, if it's something beyond her expertise. As for being on time...haven't come across a doctor yet who is!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Nancy J. Taylor's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1998)

AHC