Ratings for Dr. Larry A. Poel

Dr. Pole treats my entire family of 5 and always spends quality time with all of us. He is honest, trustworthy, and compassionate. My husband has been his patient for 25+ years and he is wonderful with my son with autism. I have referred him to several family members and friends.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Poel for 20 years now. He's been excellent. He has always treated me with compassion (many Dr's treat patients as a #)and when a med didn't work out, he was quick to try another, or to recommend me to a specialist immediately. I have never waited more than 10-20 minutes for an appointment- most of the time 5 minutes or less.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr Poel will take the time to talk you through the process and let you know what is going on. He is truely a man of character. I would and have recommended to to friends.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Doesn't even seem like a real doctor. Have had some off the mark diagnoses and follow-ups for treatment that were severely lacking in a family member of mine who eventually passed away. Wish he had seen a specialist first!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

These ratings are for the PA only.I have yet to see Dr.Poel.The PA is a wonderful,professional and very knowledgeable young lady.I am in health care(30+ years)and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

not good with children and only really works with sports injures

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

Dr. Larry A. Poel's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal