Ratings for Dr. John Pasternak

The staff at his office are great but Dr. Pasternak is a complete joke. I highly recommend not using this doctor. I wouldn't even go to him if it were for a box of Kleenex for a runny nose.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I have noticed that if Dr. Pasternak doesn't know something he tries to become more informed.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Pasternak's for years and we absolutely love him. He is always on time and takes the time to explain things to us and look over my kids thoroughly. I am so glad to have a doctor like him!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

This Dr is a joke, he has been my Dr for 8 yrs and has not lead me in the right direction for all the TIA's i've had in the last 8 yrs. As he has said it in my head. Really well one Brilliant Dr has taken care to see why they have been happing,and today I'm alive because of it. He relates everything to him

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

My husband &I have been patients of Dr. Pasternak for some years. He never hurries one,always listens and if necessary refers one to the relevant specialist. Wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I had exteme back pain and Dr. Pasternak asked me a few questions and then told me exactly what exercises to do to strengthen and his diagnosis worked better than any other doctors.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Didn't understand this until I tried to find a new doctor but Dr. Pasternak is far and away the best family doctor you can have

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I feel so fortunate that our family found Dr. Pasternak! He is a fabulous doctor. I am never rushed at an appt. and he is always very thorough with exams and tests that may be needed. He has always been cautious by getting extra tests or referring to a specialist if is at all concerned. He is very friendly and has a great bedside manner. He puts my children at ease with his friendly chatter to them before examining them. He's a keeper of a doctor for our family!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

This is a Dr. that is very busy, because he's a GREAT Dr. He listens to what you have to say. He looks for the answers to your problems

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

I'm so happy Dr. Pasternak is my family Dr., he's knowledgeable and if he is not sure about something he makes sure he researches. He also listens and considers everything the patience says.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011