Ratings for Dr. Deborah A. Kay

i have been a patient of dr, Kay for many years ....she is caring and professional and i would highly recommend her. i trust her and appreciate all she has done for me.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Everytime I have had an appointment, I've had between a 30 minute to 1 HOUR wait before I even get called to a room. If you have all day to sit in a doctor's office, then this is the place for you. If actually have a schedule you need to keep, find someone else.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

I have been going to Dr Debbie for 26 years now. She is the best doctor I have ever dealt with. She can usually get me in the office right away and is always very helpful. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

My family has been seeing Dr's (Debra and Randy)for at least 10 to 15 years. They are caring and get to know most aspects of your life. Dr's personnal does not change much, but when it does, they hire the best people for the positions. If by chance a complaint is issued related to office personnal, the Dr's take them seriously and you know it was addressed. The office is ran with professionalism and organization. There treatments and diagnosis' are accurate and founded. The Dr's stay abreast of new medical information and go to conferneces regularily. I think they are both terrific and have passion for patients welfare.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr. Deborah A. Kay's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1987)

• Blue Cross Of California