Ratings for Dr. Fe F. Quines

Since I have been under Dr Quines' care my IBS symptoms have disappeared, along with most of my GERD. My hypertension is under control and my chronic back pain is lessened. My seasonal allergies have also responded to treatment. She has also suggested lifestyle treatments to alleviate my health problems. Dr Quines always shows genuine concern for me as a patient and asks about my family I thank God that she is my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Waited 45mins after appt time for her to see pharmaceutical reps that came in after me. Did not look at me, evaluation based on assistant's notes. Does not listen. likes to talk about herself while filling out your paperwork. talks about numerous vacations w/drug reps, and complains about her overtaxed schedule. (in this town, this is an extremely valid complaint and on this note, I feel for her but it did not help me in a serious spinal and internal organ injury)

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

Dr. Fe F. Quines's Credentials

• Manila Central Univ, Coll Of Med, Caloocan City, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1963)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Caro, MI