Ratings for Dr. Katherine Paton

I understand why Dr. Paton is late but am so frustrated with the front office staff. She is impossible to contact and seems unwilling or unable to help. It's always, "call back" yet you can't reach her.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

People who complain about wait ing time in her office do not realize she often has to deal with complex emergency surgeries that can involve complications. She spends the time necessary for each patient. Just be grateful you have someone this her extraordinary skill.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I have been receiving care from Dr. Katherine Paton for more than 25 years. I was referred to Dr. Paton by a well regarded ophthalmologist because of her fine special abilities and her deep knowledge of human health. I have received care from several fine physicians and surgeons and Dr. Paton is one of the best. Anyone who complains about having to wait a few hours for care from Dr. Paton is without understanding of his or her great fortune in simply getting such care when all the rest of us are waiting too. FIVE STARS!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Ok let get one things straight, she is going to be at least 3 hours late for your appointment, but you will not find a more knowledgeable, committed and thorough doctor then her. When she does retire she will not be replaced. She knows everything about you and spends alot of time on your file. You can tell she became a doctor for all the right reasons.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

total time spent in office almost six hours way too long

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I have cancer and prepared for my 2:40 appointment and brought a driver as instructed. I had to leave after an hour wait as I could not bare it any longer. Unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Level of care and service excellent. Yes wait times long but chill: we are lucky to have this service and most people in the world don't

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Paton is a fantastic doctor and often gets called away for emergencies. Bring a book. If you don't want to wait, see someone else.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Clearly one of this excellent doctor’s flaws is time management. I can understand long wait times in the middle of the day, as appointments become gradually backed up, but that is not the whole story. My last two appointments have been for 9am and 8:45am. On neither occasion was Dr Peton even in the building at my appointment time. I don’t know when she arrived as both times I had to leave, the first after half an hour, the second after 45 minutes. I had the courtesy to be on time for my appointment and expect the same courtesy from professional people.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Absolutely an amazing doctor. Spent time explaining everything and making us feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017