Ratings for Dr. Josefina C. Bello

Dr. Bello seems to very interested in your health but never seems to get the issue solved. Had been seeing her for over a year for the same pains and she never would order the appropiate test needed to figure out my problems. Referred me to doctors for things I felt was unnecessary. I felt like most of my appointments was a waste of time becuase nothing was ever accomplished to resolve anything. Dr and Staff had been telling me that I had to get referrals to see different specialists but I found out that was not true. It took them forever to schedule these appointments with other specialists. I really feel like I wasted my time and health with this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

There is always a long wait in the waiting room (usually there total 2 hr min). While she she is personal, she is not very complete, and her office is the same (I had a bill with co-pay charges from over 5 years that she never sent, the only way I found out about it was when i asked what my co-pay was for that day, and then found out about it). She does listen to everything that is said, takes bits and pieces, (go in with 3 or 4 things that need addressing, and only get 1 or 2 issues answered) it is very frustrating.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr. Josefina C. Bello's Credentials

• Philippine Muslim-Christian Coll Of Med, Antipolo, Rizal (Closed 1989) (Grad. 1996)