Ratings for Dr. Mary J. Short

Dr. Short would be more accurately described as a quack. Not only did she misdiagnose my condition, it didn't seem to bother her that I was not responding to her treatment. She repeatedly increased the dosage of my asthma medication as the hacking cough became more and more severe. The chest x-ray done in her office was done by technician, a middle-eastern man, who told me he was a doctor in his country. When I became so sick, my son forcibly took me to another doctor "before that quack killed me". I had to be put on a nebulizer with Mucomyst. A diagnostic test at the hospital revealed I had bronchiactisis. I was drowning in my own fluids. Three weeks after the lungs were clear, my new doctor sent me for an echo-stress test. Never made it to the treadmill, following EKG and pre-echo, the cardiologist told me I was a luck lady because I was having a heart attack at that moment. Thank God I my son got me away from that quack!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Mary J. Short's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1989)

AARP