Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Corrigan

Dr. Corrigan Allows patients to be over booked waiting 3-4 hrs. to be seen(unacceptable).He does not take the time to listen.He is disrespectful.He will sit & write scripts with out knowing what condition you are taking it for or what amount of medicine you are taking and why.The last 3 times visits he failed ask me even how I was feeling.He fails to review my chart or follow up on medical issues that occured prior to my visit.I do not feel I am being properly cared for and I am lookig for another doctor. Dr. Corrigan abandons his patients,and does not ensure they receive proper care.He's reckless with prescribing meds.He will let patients go on-off meds.dangerously.He pushes NEW meds pushed by drug reps.Patients also run out of needed meds due to the fact that Judy improperly schedules them for example:meds run out on the 7th she schedules them on the 11th on a 31 day month,so they are off meds. for 12 days.I am now looking for a new one that will listen and treat me with respect.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

1 appointment within half an hour of scheduled appointment in 7 years

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Michael J. Corrigan's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)