Ratings for Dr. Carl J. Schuler

A good doctor for someone who is healthy and not with a lot of complicated medical conditions. He is good for common illnesses, common injuries, but not necessarily a broad enough knowledge base to refer to the correct specialist.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

No better Doctor! He has been my doctor my entire life and plan on seeing him until he retires. Very personable and actually cares about his patients. Very knowledgable as well and works with his patients.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr, Schuler is an outstanding Dr! I have been seeing Doc Schuler for almost 20 years. He is caring and works with you on a medical problem, never derogatory never any "Dr" attitude. When my son was born he was not the attending physician at the hospital but he stopped by every morning around 6am to make sure we were all right. I recently moved 60 miles from him and still make the commute to see him when necessary. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Schuler's for over twenty years. He is a caring doctor and is also sensitive to patient's costs. You usually have to wait a bit after your appointment time but that is because he is in a solo practice and does not rush with patients, and returns calls promptly. It is worth waiting to see him because I know he will give me the necessary time as well. He treats the whole patient not just the current concern and is quick to ask about the family and medical issues other than the one that brought you in today. His staff is always kind and efficient too. As a long time patient I feel like they are part of my family. Before becoming a patient of Dr. Schuler's I had tried other doctors and found them to be very clinical and impersonal. When you find a good doctor you stay with them. That is the best endorsement.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2008

Dr. Carl J. Schuler's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1984)