Ratings for Dr. Nicole Cherbuliez

Very helpful and cares about my medical concerns. Great doctor

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. C seems nice and generally takes my medical concerns seriously. I have repeatedly felt ignored by the nursing staff/medical assistant staff. They often won't return my phone calls and make it very difficult to get the care I'm seeking. I've had to give up and find another provider. I had to go to Urgent Care for labs because they won't get back to me about anything. I do not recommend this practice for prompt care although the doctor appears competent.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Takes plenty of time to listen to me and advise. Asks if I have any more concerns. Lets me try natural supplements if she agrees they may help. Keeps up with the latest medical findings and passes them on, if applicable. Travel time is 40 min but worth the trip.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012

I only saw Dr. Cherbuliez once, as this was enough. She brought in a student, they quickly informed me that they couldnt address all of my concerns because we only had 15 min and i would have to pick my favorite concern, and then schedule another visit. They then gave me advice about how to quit smoking (the equivalent of which I could have gotten from a phone call to my mother)and sent me away. I got nothing, and paid my co-pay on the way out. I've never actually felt sorry that my insurance company had to pay for doctors visits until then.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

I like this Doc. She listens and helps educate. She may not know everything, but knows where to get answers.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

I had been a patient of Nicole Cherbuliez for several years. As long as I just needed an annual physical she was fine but as soon as I had a real health issue I discovered her incompetence and she was just not there for me. She was incapable of communicating the test results from cardiology and in her frustration just threw them at me and told me to read them myself. She was negligent in that she was prepared to prescribe a toxic dosage of a prescription. Fortunately I knew enough about the prescription not to accept it. After my 15 minutes were up she repeated several times that she needed to get to her next appointment. I quickly found another physician who is just wonderful and am writing this to help others avoid this same horrible situation.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Dr. Nicole Cherbuliez's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal