Ratings for Dr. Allison L. Monroe

Dr. Monroe is, by far, the most amazing doctor that my family has seen, in the multiple places that we have lived. She is, extremely, caring, a good listener, and just makes you feel like she has time to really hear your concerns. I've never felt rushed during our appts., which is a first! She has taken excellent care of my husband, daughter, and myself. She has even come in on her days off to see us, if she sees that we are on the schedule. She goes above and beyond what most doctors do, and is always open to alternatives, if antibiotics, etc., are not what you want to start with. She is our family doctor for as long as she continues to practice.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I took my son to her because he has a persistent cough. He's 5 years old. Dr. Monroe really seemed to care very little for my son's illness. She first suggested he had food poisoning, asthma and allergies. She prescribed antibiotics and a rather costly antihistamine. Something about her manner and that of the big nurse at Alpine Family Practice just didn't sit right. It's hard enough to have a sick child without also having the problem of a rude doctor. Been going here for five years and seeing a different doctor, but it's now goodbye to this place.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Dr. Monroe is very professional yet down to earth. She cares about her patients and is never in a hurry. She listens and respects what a patient is saying. I HIGHLY recommend her. One of the best doctors I have ever had.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

I went to her when I was having trouble with my periods and I am only 23. She gave me samples of birth control that was actually for women to have a pill form of a hystorectamy. I also I was sick for a very long time and she gave me antibiotics for a virus!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

Dr. Allison L. Monroe's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in South Lake Tahoe, CA