Ratings for Dr. Timothy A. Theobald

Dr. Tim is great! He takes the time to really examine my son every time he goes in. He caught things that the hopsital ER did not catch! Dr. Tim really took the time to make sure my son was over his pneumonia - he had it three times one year. From medicine, to a neb machine, to x-rays he really covered all bases. He's truly a great doctor - plus my son loves him even though most doctors creep him out.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

I Generally keep myself pretty healthy but the two or three times ive had to see dr theobald because i was sick, he was so great to me. Knew exactly what i needed to get back on my feet. Now that ive found him for my healthcare, i will Never give him up! My oldest son just turned 18 and is ready to move on from his pediatrician. I will definately be bringing him to dr. theobald! Hes kind compassionate and he knows his stuff! michelle campbell

flag | Submitted October 2, 2011

Complaint filed with Board of Licensure of Medicine in Maine for negligence.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Tim is wonderful! He is caring and compassionate yet able to help my children through whatever they happen to be dealing with when seeing him. Courteous, professional.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

I honestly believe he comes into the room asks your syptoms and goes to his office and checks web MD to give you a diagnosis..

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010

Dr. Timothy A. Theobald's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Sanford, ME