Ratings for Dr. Diana A. Lev

I recently left this office due to a severe lack of reliability and efficiently run office. Appointments were made without ever telling me, getting someone to return my phone call was next to impossible, and I had to track down my test results. I also had encounters with Dr. Naylor, which is the resident on staff. She was way way too inexperienced for my comfort. She gave incorrect information, and made me feel nervous each time I saw her. I brought up my several bad experiences with Maria, the office manager, only to be ignored and given no reassurance. I highly recommend being treated elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I picked this DR because she was in the same medical group as the OB I wanted.I did go to this office a few times when i was sick but I never saw this DR. She is only in the office once a week and I was told it would take me four months to get in for a physical. Three months if I wanted to see another DR in the practice. Once I went in because I was VERY sick I had to take my newborn baby with me and they even though I had an appointment I waited 2 hours to see a DR! 2 hour wait with an appointment!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013