Ratings for Dr. ROBERT E. Deck

I love him he has been my doctor 17 teen years I had both my kids with him but I think it may be time for him to retire be he has started to forget a lot that he would know and has known before or he has to many people at one time because the last time went to him I told him I didn't think something was rite and that I felt like I was going to have my baby today and he blow me off something he never has done then 6 hours later I had my baby and he didn't show to the hospital and they didn't or couldn't get my paper work send to them

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

he is amazing I recommend him anyday !! love love love him!truly a professional!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. Deck is wonderful, very attentive and involved. Spends so much time with you and answers any and all questions. His staff is the complete opposite of him. Rude, extremely unfriendly, inattentive and rushes you. After a few times of dealing with his horrible staff, I felt I had to leave. This is my first baby and wanted a much better experience than what I was receiving.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Awesome doctor! Very helpful and knowledgable. Puts you at ease, great bed side manner!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Very nice and always helpful. Makes you feel very relaxed.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

He is such a great doctor. I would recommend him to everyone. My whole family uses him.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

nice guy. he would talk so much that he would answer questions before i'd ask him with was good because i had questions but was scared to ask them. my sister had 3 babies with him and loved him too.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

Dr. ROBERT E. Deck's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1977)

MSP/BC Med