Ratings for Dr. Stephanie G. Calkins

She was misdiagnosing me and my family. She kept pushing psych. meds on us under threat she would report me to cps if I didn't. Trying to drug above body weight is an overdose. She didn't care and kept pushing them. I later learned from CCHR.org she is making about 150k per year pushing psych. meds. We had a common pinworm infection from the school. My self aside had lyme disease and a surgeon left something in me I was in need of emergency surgery. She wouldn't help. I needed antibiodics and ct scan. Can you imagine trying to drug someone on psyc. meds for lyme disease. The thing is I told her what I needed. I told her I thought it was lyme. She caused a lot of damage to me and my family. We are doing great today with excellent doctors one who even apologized to me for what she did. Imagine that! She is not fit to work with animals. You don't threaten DHHS to coerce a patient.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

Dr. Stephanie G. Calkins's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)