Ratings for Dr. Kenneth J. Rudman

Dr. Rudman has been my only dentist for over 30 years I would not even think of going to anybody else. He is very very professsional the best of the best!!!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I would just like to say that this office has been fantastic. The hygeniest Kim is super sweet and very good at what she does. I had to have 3 fillings done and I am also a teeth grinder. After speaking with Dr. Rudman, who is very down-to-earth, we decided on what would be best for my teeth based on necessity and cost. I would highy, HIGHLY recommend him and his office. He seems very knowledgable in what he does and understands what is actually important to his patients. I had my fillings done (with no novocaine) and it was a pretty painless experience. I also like that he is willing to tell you if he is not comfortable doing a procedure and doesn't push you to get unnecessary procedures. If you are a troubled patient I highly recommend. He will work with you.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Probably the best dentist I have ever been too. The root canal was completely painless. He explained everything in detail along with my options. He checked and rechecked to make sure I was pain free and comfortable. For the first time ever I didn't feel like the dentist was in a rush. SOO glad my dentist was on vacation as I've found a new home :)

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr. Rudman is my new-found dentist. He and his staff are very efficient and friendly, and he is one great human being. I higly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

His bedside manner is awful. He stood in the doorway for the majority of my appointment, one foot out the door. He spent ~3 minutes actually talking about my problem tooth. Spent most of the time talking about his wife's dental experience. Opinionated and abrubt.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007