Ratings for Dr. Michelle S. Jackson

THE WORST ! After 3 yrs. of using this "supposed" medical provider, I'm done. The staff is completely incompetent and doesn't care one iota about the patients wellbeing .

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

i have used dr jackson for about 10 years. i myself refer patients to her as well. she is kind, sets proper limits. i see no reason not to keep seeing her. the new staff in the office is an improvement.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Dr Jackson has been my physician for many years. I can't speak for no-one but me. She is the best doctor in my book. I give her the best doctor of the year.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Do NOT use Dr. Jackson. She took an 87 year old patient off of an anti depressant medication without weaning her off of it and she had HORRIBLE withdrawals. She finally overcame that after months of feeling terrible. Now Dr Jackson decided to stop writing her a prescription for xanax, which she has been taking for a very long time.......with NO plan for weaning her off of it! I might mention this poor, sweet lady, was also diagnosed with shingles a month ago. This is not the time to try this and especially without a plan to taper off! After speaking with another doctor and a pharmacist they could not believe it! It is very dangerous to stop cold turkey and especially at that age. She obviously doesn't care about her patients at all!!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I saw her many years so my family followed. Then I came in crying because my health was deteriorating and I had been diagnosed with a very rare disease and did not wish to see her NP. The NP took offense, wrote up a discharge me as a patient letter and the doc signed it. She then said she could not call me in my R X s due to not having seen her in two yrs. If I did not see her how then did she fire me as a patient? My condition is fragile. I think this is why I was fired as a patient. The tech didnt even know how to properly place a b/p cuff, imperitive to me as extremes are part of my condition.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

I have been going to see Dr. Jackson for 10 years and she is very sweet and answers my questions to the best of her knowledge. She is honest and she will go the extra mile to help her patients. She is very cautious about what medications she prescribes and she makes sure that you have all your blood work up to date and on file. I think she's a good physician and she certainly seems to try her best to do whatever is in the best interest of her patients.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I love Dr. Jackson, always takes time to listen. She will spend whatever time you need to fix your health problems.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I waited over 2 hours to see the doctor and then I felt like I was wasting her time. I will never return!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

This doctor was the rudest doctor I have ever seen in my life! Her lack of care for her patients makes me think she became a doctor for the money, not because she wants to help people! I will never see her again!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr. Jackson has a very welcoming personality. Very knowledgeable & thorough! Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Michelle S. Jackson's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal