Ratings for Dr. Jason Exner

Dr. Exnar I feel the stories you let me spin in front of the group may or may not be my undoing. I still think you are a great Dr. though I just feel that you used the wrong medium to extract the wrong kind of information and I sure hope that through the help of true people like yourself and Dr. Bertrand Perry I may one day get to tell a better story. Or at least reconcile with the right people. If I never get my chance to look you in the eyes and apologize, then so be it, but I will tell you through here that I am truly sorry .

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Great doctor, saw him at emerg @ RCH. Helped with my lower back pain, listened to me and got me in for MRI asap. Very caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

went with extended flu symptoms and worst headache. He made sure done all the necessary assessments. Finally he got me diagnosed for sinusitis and made sure explained it to me in detaile. Excellent doctor as he cared about everything around my case and didn't just avoid my symptoms like many others doctors do. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Amazing man listened to me and indrstood my pain with compaction.thank you

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

i took a bad fall down the stairs (almost broke my back because of the fall) and saw dr. exner but was brushed off for someone else who was more exciting. he will abandon you for someone who has a more dramatic immediately health condition : car accident with multiple injuries. NO JOKE!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr. Exner treated my daughter in the RCH ER two nights in a row and he was one of the best doctors we have ever had. When she appeared to be regressing even after treatment, he immediately took measures to call on a specialist. His bedside manner was amazing - he was kind, caring, attentive, smart and took the time to explain everything. Wish he was my GP!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr. Exner and his staff were excellent. Great bedside manor. ERH is one of the best (IF not the best) hospital in the lowermainland.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

I saw Dr Exner today for chronic lower back pain, and had a really good experience despite the circumstances. He was genuinely caring, helpful, and made me feel like I made the right decision to visit the ER.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

I saw Dr. Exner a few years ago in the ER when I came down with a case of pericarditis (inflammation of the sac around the heart). It was a very odd case (I was young and in very good health) but because he listened to my description of the symptoms very carefully, he immediately suspected pericarditis, which was confirmed by tests. I was in and out of the ER within 3 hours and made a full recovery within days. I suspect that if I'd had any other doctor I would have been sent home with a diagnosis of heartburn. He was so pleasant and professional, and even let me read medical notes about pericarditis on his PalmPilot when he saw that I was interested. What a refreshingly down-to-earth individual!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Had this Dr in Royal Columbia Hospital ER. He was fabulous. Thorough. Great bedside manner. Good sense of humour. I can't really speak to his punctuality as ER medicine is very different than a office visit. But I'd happily take him on as a GP.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2007