Ratings for Dr. Kevin M. Gil

Dr Gil saw me the same day I had called. He is very compassionate and well qualified in his field. The only drawback is that he does not accept insurance plans. I guess you get what you pay for...

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Gil for over 25 years and can honestly say he is the best doctor I have ever seen. He takes time to discuss and explain and he LISTENS to you.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Careful history taken. Doctor is very prompt in responding to test results and requests for assistant. My impression is that he is very intelligent and has much knowledge in his field.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Dr. Gil is one of the best Doctors I have ever used, if not THE best! I had an abcessed finger which Dr. Gil did a minor operation on to open the finger up for drainage. He was very professional and did a wonderful job. My only criticism of his practice is that he accepts no insurance plans. Unfortunately when I am paying a small fortune for health insurance, I am coerced into seeing my health insurance preferred providers. Otherwise I get stuck with big additional bills.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

Dr. Gil is one of the best doctors. He is very thorough and help. He listens to your concerns and takes his time.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Dr. Kevin M. Gil's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD