Ratings for Dr. Alec Lindsay

I have had Doc L for over 20yrs. He's been fantastic

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Lindsay has 4 generations of my family in his care. He always takes the time to ensure that all patients are looked after, and takes the time to answer questions. When you leave his office, you feel that all your concerns are addressed, and I am thankful for his diligence and compassion.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

He's the best. Takes his time and is very dedicated to his patients. Blessed to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I saw Dr. Lindsay in Urgent Care, so he is not my family doctor. However, I found him to be kind, caring, informative and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Terrific doctor. Very reassuring . Great chair side manner

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Lindsay has been my doctor since he came to the Oshawa Clinic. He is always caring, kind, and helpful. Other members of my family followed me to him to become his patients he is that awesome! It's too bad that he no longer takes new patients as I would refer everyone I could to him! He may run behind sometimes, but when it's your turn you never get the bum's rush so it makes the wait seem meaningless. I don't want him to retire!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Great doc. Very caring, and knowledgeable. Thorough, takes time to explain things

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Dr. Lindsay has been my family physician for 26 years and now cares for my son. He has a natural caring and sincere way about him. I always feel confident and comfortable discussing potential concerns with him and he approaches each concern in a non-judgmental way and provides reasonable, safe and carefully thought out solutions whether it be lifestyle changes, medication or a referral to a fellow professional. He ALWAYS follows up to ensure his recommended treatment plan is working. Dr. Lindsay cares and I will be devastated when he retires!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

He is the best very friendly, knows what he is talking about .

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Really nice guy! Really does care about his patients! Spends enough time with me!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013