Ratings for Dr. Alec Lindsay

Terrific doctor. Very reassuring . Great chair side manner

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Lindsay has been my doctor since he came to the Oshawa Clinic. He is always caring, kind, and helpful. Other members of my family followed me to him to become his patients he is that awesome! It's too bad that he no longer takes new patients as I would refer everyone I could to him! He may run behind sometimes, but when it's your turn you never get the bum's rush so it makes the wait seem meaningless. I don't want him to retire!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Great doc. Very caring, and knowledgeable. Thorough, takes time to explain things

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Dr. Lindsay has been my family physician for 26 years and now cares for my son. He has a natural caring and sincere way about him. I always feel confident and comfortable discussing potential concerns with him and he approaches each concern in a non-judgmental way and provides reasonable, safe and carefully thought out solutions whether it be lifestyle changes, medication or a referral to a fellow professional. He ALWAYS follows up to ensure his recommended treatment plan is working. Dr. Lindsay cares and I will be devastated when he retires!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

He is the best very friendly, knows what he is talking about .

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Really nice guy! Really does care about his patients! Spends enough time with me!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr Lindsay has been our family doctor for 22 years. He has been our childrens doctor for 16 and 19 years. We cannot say enough good things. He is caring and responsive to our concerns. He can be a bit tardy At times but when I sit in the room with him, he is so thorough that he makes sure he addresses all your concerns first and foremost, which can sometimes back up other patients. Those that have him know exactly what I mean. When you leave, you feel taken care of, which makes the wait worthwhile.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

i have been a patient for over 20 years and dr. lindsay on occasion seems oppossed to my valid medical concerns. i suffer from pain due to a spinal disc injury and possibly a condition of arthritis to the spine, yet to be determined. currently i ingest cannabis products to reduce my pain and inflammation, and to comfort the muscular spasms around my spine. i do not respond well to pills for the inflammation due to side effects and cannabis has the best results for me. dr. lindsay has told me not to pursue the legal right to posses cannabis eventhough i have legitimate pain due to an injury to several discs in my spine and qualify leagally under health canada. i am exposed to serious consequences as a criminal due to a lack of understanding and compassion in my opinion. although he is always willing to give me pills...

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr Lindsay has been my family doctor since I was 11 years old and now he sees my children :) He is such a fabulous doctor, he genuinely cares. My only complaint is that he runs a bit late, but that's probably because he's in demand by so many people! I don't blame them...he is WORTH the wait :)

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Dr Lindsay has been all of my family's doctor for 25 years and he is wonderful, dedicated, knowledgable but rarely on time

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010