Ratings for Dr. Jesse C. Sadikman

My Cardiologist Dr. Thomas Odar who is an excellent doctor himself, recommended Dr. Sadikman who impressed me on my first visit by his professionalism, social skill and knowledge, called back himself after about four days with results of my physical and follow up plan. I will suggest Dr. Sadikman to my family, friends and whoever looking for a good primary care physician in Rockville Md and surrounding areas.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Sadikman is the best! My mom is a patient of his and he is very caring and attentive to her needs. I would recommend everyone to him!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable. Did not feel rushed when seen by him. Would recommend for sure.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

Dr. Sadikman is empathetic and knowledgeable. (He has never seemed rushed with me.) He knows what to do and presents a plan without talking down to me. I feel like he values my opinion and takes me seriously. He is reassuring and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

My other practice stopped using Blue Cross so I had to find another practice. Yes they attend to many patients and the staff is just o.k. But I never wait more than 5-10 minutes to see the Doctor. And Dr. Sadikman listens and gives me the time and attention necessary. He seems very skilled and in fact saved the life of a friends mother when the hospital; said she was fine he disagreed and finally they found her heart problem moments away from a heart attack ! I highly;y recommended him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

I felt that Dr. Sadikman was very attentive, as was the student observing him on one of my visits. He expressed interest and concern about my health and was patient, answered my questions and didn't seem in a rush to get on to the next person. His referall to a heart specialist was great. On my initial visit, he asked me a LOT of questions. One time I called to follow up on a concern I was having, and he got on the phone to determine whether I needed to be seen. That saved me a trip to the doctor's office! I had the same doctor for over a decade before I moved and had to find a new one. Sadikman is much younger than my previous doc, which concerned me at first, but my concerns have been alleviated. If you are the type of patient who is assertive and an advocate for your own health, I think you'll be very pleased with Dr. Sadikman. Thanks!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Staff: It is a body shop. Lets face it they want money and we're the paying cattle. Punctuality: There's usually quite a wait. Helpfulness: When prescribing medicine you usually get it (if you're insurance allows it) however if you need a referral, any detailed question can ONLY be answered by the specialist.(why the hell did I come here again?) Which leads me to Knowledge: which is obviously more than what I have in the medical field (since he is a doctor), however I'd like to leave the office feeling this way. Summary: I doubt he (and the practice) remembers patients when they leave. I feel this should be more of a dig to the practice than the doctor though (Family Healthcare of Germantown). If you're looking for a Dr to care for you, have real interest, and suggest important followups, keep looking beyond Family Healthcare of Germantown.

Submitted August 27, 2008

Dr. Jesse C. Sadikman's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Germantown, MD