Ratings for Dr. Arnulfo B. Bonavente

Dr. Bonavente is a great Dr. I am glad that he is my doctor, cause he does explain anything that I have questions on, and puts it into medical and then laymans terms. The staff is so warm and freindly. If you are looking for a new doctor and he has room, I highly suggest that you try Dr. Bonavente, you will stick with his office.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Ron for about 11 years and I have never considered changing doctors. I don't enjoy going to the doctors but I always enjoy seeing Dr. Ron. Dr. Ron and his staff are always friendly, they make each process and check up relaxing (especially Nurse Weezy). They are all extremely knowledgable and answer all my questions in laymans terms. You usually have to wait a bit to see him (5-15mins. more than your appointment) but it's generally due to his thoroughness with patients; because of that I don't mind. I can't say enough good things about him and his doctor's office. He treats each and every patient with respect and never forgets to ask about your family and how things are going. I can't wait until I look forward to the day I have children and he can treat them, just as he did when I was a child.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

Dr. Arnulfo B. Bonavente's Credentials

• Manila Central Univ, Coll Of Med, Caloocan City, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1983)

MAMSI