Ratings for Dr. Sanjay Saxena

I have been seeing Dr. Saxena for 16 years. He is amazing and not typical! He will spend time with you, listen to you and not dismiss what you are feeling. He is a a great family practice Dr. and isn't afraid to refer you to someone. He understands that he doesn't know everything and will put you on the path you need to be when it's beyond his scope of expertise. He will be my doctor until one of us is no longer on this earth.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

very good doctor he knows his stuff very kind and helpful

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

GREAT DOCTOR!! He spends as much time as it takes with you to assure your needs are met. He orders the correct test and not unnecessary test. I have seen him twice so far with little to no delay past the appointment time. The first appointment they had me in front of him 5 minutes early, the second appointment I was two minutes late. He’s easy to talk to and makes sure that you understand the treatment he is suggesting and why he is suggesting it. I have had to get in touch with him after hours to get a prescription filled and five minutes after calling his office someone called me back to let me know the prescription was called in to the CVS I requested. It’s great to find a doctor that is down to earth, doesn’t make you wait an hour to see him and REALLY CARES about his patients. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

This Doctor is very good, he will spend whatever time it takes with you until all of your concerns are addressed. Pleasant manner, very friendly, and thorough as well. I have been going to him for five years now, without any complaints at all. Hardly ever sends you for any tests unless he feels that they are absolutely necessary. I highly recommend him to all my friends and family. Due to going the extra mile so to speak with his patients, you might not get into see him at the exact appointment time you have, but its usually within ten minutes give, or take that you see him. I think he is very good!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. Sanjay Saxena's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1991)