Ratings for Dr. Frank J. Diaz

Dr Diaz is willing to spend a significant amount of time with the patient to explain things but takes a tremendous amount of time to see the patient. Staff is beyond terrible.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Dr. Diaz is an extremely caring person. Takes his time with patients, responding to all questions.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

i have been a patient of Dr Diaz for twenty years and if not for him we would not have found my husbands cancer and my polyp on my vocal cord. He is the most kind and caring doctor I have ever encountered in my lifetime. I highly recommend him he takes his time and actually cares and is not a pill mill. The wait is worth your while.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Very nice and knowledgeable but no amount of niceness or knowledge excuses scheduling an 11 a.m. appointment only to wait around for 2+hours to finally see the doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

This was the worst experiences ever at a doctors office. Front desk can't manage scheduling if they could you wouldn't be waiting 2hours then on top of the wait keep in mind being very sick in a room with other sick people ... Breeding grounds.. Anyway when the doc finally came in it wasn't Dr dial but another doctor who never even introduced herself. I went in as a new patient in need of medical attention and was given a morning of frustration and a **** rx that was given to me because she said she knew it would make me angry leaving with nothing. WHAT!? SO dis I need the meds? I know its antibiotics but I don't dig taking anything I don't "need". It was just a horrible experience I would never recommend this office to anyone

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Doctor Hispano pero lastima que no atiendan en Espanol abandonando asi a su raza !..Even he is from hispanic roots, this office does not have spanish staff.Sorry.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

I LOVE Dr. Diaz. He is a great listener and does not rush you in and out. He makes the 2 hour wait to see him well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

The wait was the only problem.But he makes sure you are telling him everything that is wrong with you and family history.Very good personality.I did not have a regular doctor,but now I do.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Dr. Diaz is great. He's as honest and straight ahead as they come...

flag | Submitted November 26, 2010

Simply the best! Although you may have a wait to see him, he is truly well worth the wait. I've never been to another doctor who has made me feel comfortable, TAKES TIME to answer ALL questions and calms me down. He is caring doctor with a great bedside manner & I couldn't ask for more in a doctor. The front desk, however, lacks much of everything. They have gone through some changes and it seems that the new staff aren't as attentive or caring as they used to be.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

Dr. Frank J. Diaz's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1980)

AARP