Ratings for Dr. Njideka Udochi

Dr UDOCHI AND THE ENTIRE staff is wonderful!! DR UDOCHI IS PASSIONATE And CARING!!!!! She listens!!!!!!!! She's very intelligent. ThE OFFICE IS BEAUTIFUL WITH ALL MODERN TESTING / lab & TREATMENT EQUIPMENT!!!!! What MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR IN YOUR PCP 😃 I THANK GOD FOR DR UDOCHI 🙏🏿 Highly RECOMMENDED!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

First i would like to say Thank you so much for caring about my health. It is VERY important to have a doctor to care about you. Dr. Udochi is an amazing person with so much knowledge. She is very patient, honest, and as i stated before caring. My experience with Dr. Udochi is always great. Her dedication to me as a patient is remarkable. She's always available even on Saturday's which shocked me. That's what you call working around your sch. I would and always will recommend Dr. Udochi to my family, friends, and many others.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Horrible doctor. Rude, and wait time is very long

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I would recommend dr udochi to all of my friends. I've been with her for 5 years and will continue to See her as long as she continues to take my insurance! :)

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Udochi is definitely the most knowledgeable and considerate doctor that I have met. I am very confident in her practice of medicine and I am proud to have a doctor that took the time to specialize in several fields such as Addiction Medicine, HIV/AIDS and Geriatrics. What makes Dr. Udochi different from other physicians I have met is that she really focuses on treating the patient and not just the symptoms. I referred all of my family and friends to her office and all of them have had positive experiences. If you are looking for a doctor who is going to be straightforward with you and also take the time to listen your experiences then Millennium Family Practice should be your next stop.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Udochi is my family doctor and she will always have a place in my heart. She helped my son recover from a drug addiction. She saved my son and my family during an unimaginably destructive time. Dr. Udochi always gave us her time and consideration --luxuries in today's healthcare. With her beautiful facility, I always felt at ease during appointments. I have never met a doctor as attentive and caring as Dr. Udochi. And her certifications in a variety of specialties gave us the confidence that we were receiving the best expertise. I will be forever grateful for forums like this that helped me find Dr. Udochi.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr. Udochi is a wonderful and amazing doctor. She has be my doctor for well over 10 years. She takes the time to listen to all of the medical issues that I am having and does her very best to answer all questions. I never have to wait long to get a response to any of my questions or test results. The staff is also great, they are all wonderful and welcoming. If you you take the time to stop and talk with them they are all wonderful people with great hearts.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I can't comment on anyones experience but Dr Udochi is an excellent physician. She is definitely not racist. As a white female who has been a patient for over five years i have never experienced anything but the best care and service. Her staff is professional and caring

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr. Udochi is with out a doubt the most racist Doctor i've ever been in contact with. Her staff is incredibly rude, you wait for a minimum of 2-3 hours to be seen even if you scheduled an appointment a month a head of time! My boyfriend and I both went to her(i referred him) and he was treated completely different then i was. If you are a white female i wouldn't suggest going to see her because you will be treated like garbage. As i would sit in the waiting room watching person after person after person (that just walk in with no appointment) take MY appointment time i would see her yell and speak down to any woman that had the slightest issue with the fact that they had been waitig to see her for hours. My boyfriend on the other hand was treated much differently. I never told her who my boyfriend was so she didn't realize that i knew exactly how differently she was treating us. It was a nightmare going there and the staff is no different. After going through pure misery for a year i left and never looked back. I will never set foot in that practice again. And as i said before, if you are a white female, i would suggest you don't go either.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr Udochi is excellent! I absolutely love her! I had an issue that was very hard to diagnose but she doesn't give up and is determined to do whatever it takes. And she LISTENS to you! Hard to find a doctor that doesn't brush you off. Her staff isn't the greatest and yes there is a lot of turnover but it's hard to find good help. If you can get passed her front office staff, you will be glad you chose Dr. Udochi!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. Njideka Udochi's Credentials

• Univ Of Nigeria, Coll Of Med, Enugu, Anambra, Nigeria (Grad. 1999)

Commercial Insurance Company