Ratings for Dr. Bryan S. Khim

Now I don't speak Korean just a regular ole white guy and Dr. Khim and his staff treat me with respect and kindness. He even can send prescriptions via I pad to the pharmacy. He helped me with my deviated septum where my former doctor tried to push it off as allergies and not send me to a ENT. 1 month later I was getting a spur and a "S" shaped septum fixed and now I can breath out of my nose for the first time in 6 years.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Dr. Khim is a great doctor. He spends time listening to whats wrong and I never feel rushed. Any time I have needed to get seen right away his staff made it possible.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

He is the rudest and the most arrogant doctor I've ever seen. If you want to do the greencard healthscreening, choose other place which is a way cheaper and nicer than this. There are many clinics that can do greencard healthscreening under $150 if you have your vaccination history. And for FYI, you should pay 10% more if you choose to pay by credit card!!!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Rude staffs and doctor, doctor's decision never trusted, not professional. He is just like well trained RN. Just arrogant and not listen what the patient says. Worst plcae.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

He really listens to my problem. How can anyone properly figure out what's wrong without listening to the patient! He is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

Very thourough with his analysis of my recurring headaches. Had issue with high Blood Pressure. The medicine he recommended has worked admireably.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

He seem to care about my problems. I felt like he took the time to listen. He called back to see if I was doing better.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Dr. Bryan S. Khim's Credentials

• East Tennessee State University, Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Ellicott City, MD