Ratings for Dr. Randal A. Steele

The other reviewer's comments from February 2010 just show his/her ignorance and disrespect for others. He/She selfishly expected to take all of the doctors time for unscheduled problems without regard for keeping other patients waiting. What is the point of making an appointment if everyone just came in and started spewing out all of the problems they could think of? I'll bet that doctor is very very happy that this jerk moved on!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Dr. Steele will not discuss any issue that you did not inform the receptionist about at the time that you made the appointment. If you bring up another issue, he will stop you and tell you that it is his policy to only treat the concerns for which you made the appointment. I had a medication review and during the review I mentioned that I have had some upset stomach. He informed me that he could not discuss that out of respect for the time his other patients (there was one or two people in the waiting room). He also told me that if I did not like the policy or did not feel that I was receiving adequate care, I could find another doctor. I am doing exactly what he recommended.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Dr. Randal A. Steele's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1993)

Amerigroup