Ratings for Dr. Simita U. Talwar

As a doctor it is your responsibility to take care of your patients. If your family is more important then you shouldn't be a doctor. The office is open from 7:30-4pm. She is only there from 9:30-3. She comes in late all the time. Never take morning appointments with her. I waited for 2 hours one time. When she is on call she is suppose to be available to send prescriptions to the pharmacies but she ALWAYS say call 911 even if it is a simple common cold. Her staff is terrible. They do not know how to stick needles and take blood. I always get stick 5 times and it leaves a huge bruise for a few days. For blood work go to a lab corp. they are experienced.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

My family met Doctor Talwar several years ago. She was at a different practice. When I was told she left the practice. I searched the internet and got a home number and found my way back. I drive from Baltimore City to see her in Crofton as do my husband and son. She is a comapssionate, caring doctor that listens to you the patient to make the best course of treatment. By a fluke with myself and son we found out we havea genetic condition that could have killed us both. We were very lucky Dr. Talwar listens and believes patients when they say they dont feel well. I hope she is around practicing medicine for many years to come.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Simita U. Talwar's Credentials

• Dr Br Ambedkar Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka (Grad. 1991)

AARP