Dr. Martin Cloth

World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. Martin Cloth

Dr Martin Cloth is a terrible excuse for a family doctor. To this day I suffer because he missed a diagnosis that was right in front of him in my file that he didn't bother to read. I suffer in paid for over 12 years because of his neglect and wouldn't recommend that anyone use him. He needs only to do one thing to help is patient....RETIRE!

Submitted November 3, 2017

I have never felt rushed during my visits. He is always prompt which makes me feel he respects my time (not like my dentist). My last appt was for a skin issue, after learning my dad had died of pancreatic cancer recently (not his patient) he took his seat and spoke to me about it. I've been seeing him for over 15 years. The only unfortunate part is he isn't taking on new patients. Really wanted my husband to start seeing him too. Dr Cloth is also funny and I'm never anxious to go to appts. I think he's an amazing doctor and very thorough.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

He is quite cold. rude, impatient, and unprofessional. He does not cooperate with his patients, since he is mainly interested in his own personal gain.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Cloth for many years and have found him pleasant, helpful and punctual. He is careful not to "over" prescribe medication and listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

My wife has been a patient of his for 4 years and has had escaped with her life intact. Prescribe medication that has undesirable side effects. When she started hallucinating after two weeks she and I decided that it would be best if she came off them. He stated that that is a side effect and it would be possible to go up to triple the dosage and refused to change anything. When I spoke with him he suggested that I was the one hallucinating as he claimed my wife never told him that.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr Martin Ckoth was our family doctor for many years while we lived in TO. We loved him and found him the very best at taking care of our health needs always. Getting an appointment was never a problem and he was always so good to us. We miss him now that we have moved to the Ottawa area.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Cloth has been my doctor for almost 35 years. He is an excellent, caring doctor who truly cares for his patients. He refers you to specialists if necessary and always listens to my concerns, never rushes you, and is interested in my experiences with specialists he has recommended. Wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I've been with this dr for over 15 years. He is a very honest and straight forward dr. I would recommend him to anyone wanting a dr. I don't wait a long time for appointments and appointments are available quickly if needed. His staff are on the ball. I hope he knows how great they are.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I am with Dr. Cloth over 20 years, my family with him and I recommended his services to my friends because he truly caring and knowledgeable, always listening and never brush off your concerns. Always punctual, welcoming and thorough. Thank you doc.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr Martin Cloth is a  my family doctor for a more than 15 yers. Always efficient, having a doctor that consistently starts his appointments on time and doesn't overbook, prevents you from the annoying waits and indeterminate length of visits.  He listens and thoughtfully decides on the next course of action.  If you need a specialist, you get referral right away.  Best doctor I've ever had. It's rare to find a physician who really gets to know you as a person and as a patient. I feel really lucky to have  Dr Cloth as my doctor. ​ I'd recommend him to anyone who appreciates a straightforward, knowledgeable and efficient family doctor. Thank you Dr Martin Cloth.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015