Ratings for Dr. Martin Cloth

He is quite cold. rude, impatient, and unprofessional. He does not cooperate with his patients, since he is mainly interested in his own personal gain.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Cloth for many years and have found him pleasant, helpful and punctual. He is careful not to "over" prescribe medication and listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

My wife has been a patient of his for 4 years and has had escaped with her life intact. Prescribe medication that has undesirable side effects. When she started hallucinating after two weeks she and I decided that it would be best if she came off them. He stated that that is a side effect and it would be possible to go up to triple the dosage and refused to change anything. When I spoke with him he suggested that I was the one hallucinating as he claimed my wife never told him that.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr Martin Ckoth was our family doctor for many years while we lived in TO. We loved him and found him the very best at taking care of our health needs always. Getting an appointment was never a problem and he was always so good to us. We miss him now that we have moved to the Ottawa area.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Cloth has been my doctor for almost 35 years. He is an excellent, caring doctor who truly cares for his patients. He refers you to specialists if necessary and always listens to my concerns, never rushes you, and is interested in my experiences with specialists he has recommended. Wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I've been with this dr for over 15 years. He is a very honest and straight forward dr. I would recommend him to anyone wanting a dr. I don't wait a long time for appointments and appointments are available quickly if needed. His staff are on the ball. I hope he knows how great they are.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I am with Dr. Cloth over 20 years, my family with him and I recommended his services to my friends because he truly caring and knowledgeable, always listening and never brush off your concerns. Always punctual, welcoming and thorough. Thank you doc.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr Martin Cloth is a  my family doctor for a more than 15 yers. Always efficient, having a doctor that consistently starts his appointments on time and doesn't overbook, prevents you from the annoying waits and indeterminate length of visits.  He listens and thoughtfully decides on the next course of action.  If you need a specialist, you get referral right away.  Best doctor I've ever had. It's rare to find a physician who really gets to know you as a person and as a patient. I feel really lucky to have  Dr Cloth as my doctor. ​ I'd recommend him to anyone who appreciates a straightforward, knowledgeable and efficient family doctor. Thank you Dr Martin Cloth.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr Martin Cloth changed my life by NOT checking on my results for an xray he sent me for. As a result he sent me to his physio guy at the rear of his then offices who without knowing the results of my xrays decided to adjust my neck which was Dr Cloths instructions. Instead he shot a herniated disc 90% across my spinal cord causing me to immediately lose feeling in my left arm and right leg which for those of you who haven't experienced this sensation is otherwise called "emergency spinal cord surgery" which I had due to this doctor's overlooking his own test results some 3 weeks later. It is now 8 years later. Due to this doctors lack of follow through I am in pain 24-7 and have difficulty walking and sleeping. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone for a bandaid. When I initially informed his office of my surgery I received nothing in the way of an apology or anything that suggested he was wrong in any way. To read that he is a compassionate and caring doctor is untrue and laughable at best. BE CAREFUL what you wish for when you seek proper medical care.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr.Cloth is a great Physician.He has been my Doctor for over 30 yrs.He is not into personal chit chat.He immediately gets down to business.If he has any douts he sends you to Specialist.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015