Dr. Martin Cloth

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. Martin Cloth

Been with Dr. martin Cloth for 30 yrs.. moved away from his location and still go.. punctuality is excellent, and his office is wonderful. never let me down

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Cloth since 1980. I would not trust my health to another GP. He is very thorough and explains everything in way that is easy to understand. He does not believe in prescribing medications, if another alternative is available. I agree with this approach. I manage my kidney disease entirely by diet and not medication and I believe it is the preferable option. Dr. Cloth is quite personable and I enjoy his sense of humor. I will be his patient as long as he remains in practice.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Cloth is a great doctor, thorough and very detailed when it comes to his assessment of pt’s concerns. Has been my whole fam’s MD since ‘89. Love him and his staff!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

He has been my parents doctor for over 30 years, and mine since the day I was born. And my cousins and aunts as well. The whole family loves him. I feel so comfortable with him, trust his judgement, and he always listens to my concerns. I always feel like I'm thoroughly taken care of. Best doctor, hands down.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr Martin Cloth is a terrible excuse for a family doctor. To this day I suffer because he missed a diagnosis that was right in front of him in my file that he didn't bother to read. I suffer in paid for over 12 years because of his neglect and wouldn't recommend that anyone use him. He needs only to do one thing to help is patient....RETIRE!

Submitted November 3, 2017

I have never felt rushed during my visits. He is always prompt which makes me feel he respects my time (not like my dentist). My last appt was for a skin issue, after learning my dad had died of pancreatic cancer recently (not his patient) he took his seat and spoke to me about it. I've been seeing him for over 15 years. The only unfortunate part is he isn't taking on new patients. Really wanted my husband to start seeing him too. Dr Cloth is also funny and I'm never anxious to go to appts. I think he's an amazing doctor and very thorough.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

He is quite cold. rude, impatient, and unprofessional. He does not cooperate with his patients, since he is mainly interested in his own personal gain.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Cloth for many years and have found him pleasant, helpful and punctual. He is careful not to "over" prescribe medication and listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

My wife has been a patient of his for 4 years and has had escaped with her life intact. Prescribe medication that has undesirable side effects. When she started hallucinating after two weeks she and I decided that it would be best if she came off them. He stated that that is a side effect and it would be possible to go up to triple the dosage and refused to change anything. When I spoke with him he suggested that I was the one hallucinating as he claimed my wife never told him that.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr Martin Ckoth was our family doctor for many years while we lived in TO. We loved him and found him the very best at taking care of our health needs always. Getting an appointment was never a problem and he was always so good to us. We miss him now that we have moved to the Ottawa area.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016