Ratings for Dr. Urszula Kozlowska

THE BAD DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

HORRIBLE! Doesn't listen to patients and disregards their symptoms. She is also incredibly rude. Even if you make an appointment you are forced to wait.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Doctor Kozlowska has been a fantastic Doctor for my entire family. We have been seeing her for 12+ years. She avoids medication as much as possible. I have taken my kids to other doctors when she has been on vacation and the other doctors automatic response to my kids problems has ALWAYS been medication which has almost always been the wrong suggestion. Doctor Kozlowska is the only Doctor we trust in both her opinion, her testing, and her suggested treatments. The reception staff has been great for the past 6 months and prior to that it was bad, but we don't go to see reception... we go to Dr Kozlowska because of her fantastic care for our health needs. She is never shy to recommend we go for blood work or testing even when she diagnosis the issue and that we have nothing to worry about. Terence

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

She was my Doctor when she still in the TNT clinic. I think she needs to learn to listen to her patients signs and symptoms because patients know better about their own body. She would reason out maybe because of the change in the weather etc. Until I almost cried on the third appointment because of my signs and symptoms and ask her to just give me lab request to check my thyroid, because I easily get tired and having palpitation and head ache. "She said how do you know your having palpitation." I almost ask her how did you become a doctor.... anyway I didn't get the request that day and I have set an appointment to another male doctor there in the same clinic when she was off and did my blood work.blood works back the clinic called me ASAP because my the is too high that it can harm my body already.. Thank you for not having your ears open to your patients or should I say thank you for not knowing how to analyze the signs and symptoms of the patient.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

I have been with her for years I think she is knowledgeable and a great Dr. I will not see any one else. The clinic at Marlborough is much better.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

"Thank you" Dr for not treating me but rather harming: bloodletting/taking my blood test too often and makng me more weak. Also prescrbing antidepressants whch made me severly depressed. i did compliant about your practise to the College of Physcians. Why did you have to do what you have done to me? i did trust you in beggining.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I have found her to be to the point and I like that in a Dr. Any time I have been in she has been very personable and have never had a problem she would address. I like the fact she does not always push the durgs and offers alternatives. Now that she has move from Pacific Place medical I will be look for a new clinic as the staff there is the worst I have ever seen in Canada. The only reason I went to this clinic was for Dr Kozlowska.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Thought she was a really good Doctor till she refused to refer me to the Womens Maternity Clinic. She refused to refer me to a different Doctor after she clearly told me to find a new Doctor. She was very rude, unpatient and showed no interest in my health. She said so many rude things, I left the clinic in tears. I would get her fired if I could. Just because she's a having a horrible day doesnt mean she can treat patients so badly.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

I am happy that I changed a family doctor and the clinic. In my opinion if you are not seriously ill, you can go see Dr. Kozlowska. If you have real medical problem, my advise is to seek help from other doctors and those who are trained in Canada.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2010

She is the worst Doctor I have ever seen in my ENTIRE LIFE and thats pretty insulting considering... She is rude, impatient,****, and didn't care about me as a patient. Said to me I quote "why don't you go back to your own country and have the problem addressed their," I married a Canadian and currently going through immigrations and not allowed to leave the country. I have no choice but to wait for PR and Alberta Health. I have had four total re-constructive surgeries. I tore my acl,mcl,miniskis, patella tendons broke my tibia in half, gout, over 12 screws, pins, and cadaver parts. I have gout and in need of a 5th surgery etc . She told me I didn't need medication...ARE YOU CRAZY??? You can clearly see my hardware poking through my skin, and have swelling, bruising, and displacement of knee cap. WHY DO PEOPLE BECOME DOCTORS IF THEY DONT WANT TO HELP PEOPLE? This is not even the entire story, she insulted me, rolled her eyes, said unnecessary comments if i could get her fired I would.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010