Ratings for Dr. Federico Leon

Complete staff is incompetent. Expect long waits, 4 hours, to see the doctor. Expect your records to be missing critical information (the medication I was issued a written script was not recorded and I could not get a refill). Never have I seen such a callous disregard for patients than I do at Leon and Leon".

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

I can not rate the Doctor because I was not able to see him. I arrived for my appointment today, then was told they cancelled my appointment because I did not call them back (they left a message the day before just to confirm my appointment). I was treated very rudely by the staff when I asked why my appointment was cancelled and why I needed to call them back just to confirm my appointment. This is extremely unprofessional and not a good way to treat patients. I will immediately be switching doctors, continuing my quest to find a decent physician.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Federico Leon's Credentials

• Univ De Zaragoza, Fac De Med, Zaragoza, Spain (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Clinton, MD