Ratings for Dr. David Hochman

Truly great doctor ....very informative...skilled surgeon. Very up on latest tecqnices....Least invasive methods employed.....Thanks David

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Special thanks to Dr. Hochman and staff. His class 1 skills made my journey a success and as comforting as could be. Dr. Hochman is extremely professional, truly caring, reassuring, straight forward and very comforting. He also cares for the family keeping them informed of progress during surgery and continues to follow up on your condition afterwards. On a rating of 1-5 Dr. Hochman would get over and beyond a 6. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I just had a laparoscopic right hemi cholectomy 10 days ago at the VGH with Dr. Hochman as the surgeon. I'm feeling fabulous already, which was not what I expected. He is just an amazing doctor, and goes out of his way to make you and your family feel comfortable and safe. Thank you for the outstanding care, I really appreciated it.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Thank you so very much Dr. Hochman! There are not enough words of praise that our family could even start to describe you and your staff. You are truly a gifted man/surgeon, full of genuine care, compassion and understanding for your patients and their family. Your reassurances and time that you spend with us all was going beyond what any other Dr. In our experience has ever been done. If it wasn't for your skilled hands and great knowledge my husband would not be here 3 years later. If anyone is looking for a Doctor how truly cares and will do what he asks Dr. David Hochman is the man to see! And his assistant Diana she's the best! My husband is now 3 years Cancer Free!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

This very helpful surgeon operated quickly on a Sunday night to get my week in gear. I felt special in his teams care, they are all great, caring and professional people that were really pumped about doing something that they could have easily considered pedestrian.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

had difficult polyp removal without having colon resection advanced CELS per his recommendation.....no scars ......excellent skilled surgeon......Thank You David

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

INCREDIBLE DOCTOR!!! 5+++ rating in all aspects- skills, knowledge, communicating with patient, etc. A very humble doctor who really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Amazing doctor, saved my life, so very greatful for him. Bed side manner is so caring!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Exactly the kind of rating I thought he would get. I work in a hospital and talk with him often. I am quite low on the hospital totem pill but he is very respectful and treats us like equals something I don't see a lot of. Thank you doctor hochman !

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Hochman is not only a talented surgeon, he really cares about his patients. He has taken care of both my wife and I, performing both a surgery and colonoscopy with excellent skill and bedside manner. We think he's the best.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016