Ratings for Dr. David Hochman

went to see if with referral, had exam and tests, was not sure i needed to full scope rectal exam but he insisted insinuating things could be more serious, got upset with me, gave in and had it done, turned out i was ok as i suspected, all the drama, shame and nerves were for naught, not sure if i would have it done again by him in ten years as recommended, initial problem was not solved to my satisfaction and the reason i went to see him in the first place

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

There are not enough words to describe Dr Hochman. But here are a few. He is compassionate, kind, caring, amazing, incredible, humble and so much more. As a specialist and surgeon he made me feel so comfortable and at ease even when my initial prognosis was not great. Anytime I needed questions answered, all I had to do was call his office and his satff, who are just as wonderful as he is, would help me or Dr Hochman would call me back himself. He is truly the best (as a surgeon, Doctor and human being) Again, There are not enough words to describe how great and wonderful Dr Hochman is. Thank you so much for all you did for me. I will always sing your praises Thsnk yoy, thank you, thank you!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Thank you Dr Hochman,I asked the staff what you were like ? They said you are a Super Dr. Well they were right. And thank you what you did for me. I cannot praise you enough.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Dr Hochman is my Angel. He saved my life. I've had 8 extra years so far with my family because of Dr Hochman. I cannot praise him enough.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Amazing doctor incredible staff you don't meet many doctors who make you feel at ease and treat you like a great friend keep up the great work and never leave this city you are truly an incredible and caring individual.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

He is the best Doctor ever! He made me feel very comfortable and at ease, also has a great sense of humor! I wish all doctors could be like this. ,

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

GREATEST DR EVER! This man saved my life. He is humble and approcable. My only wish is that he is blessed with good health so he can continue his profession with the pride he deserves. Love trev!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I had an emergency surgery on my perforated appendix at the beginning of the year and was lucky enough to have Dr Hochman perform the surgery. He was very nice, and had great hospital bed side manor. He checked on me frequently through all the complications I faced due to a wide spread infection and enstilled confidence in my recovery. I am very thankful to have had him be my doctor for that short but extremely difficult period of time. Dr Hochman is the best!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Thank you to Dr. Hoffman and his staff for taking care of our Dad for many years. This is truly a compassionate person who goes above and beyond. He is knowledgeable , patient and genuinely cares about his patients and their families well being. We felt confident and comfortable about the medical decisions and care of our Dad after talking with Dr. Hoffman. If you have to go see the doctor, this is the doctor you want to see!!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Truly amazing. My situation was not urgent so I did have to wait many months to have my surgery performed, but then it was done very professionally. My recovery was way beyond what I had imagined- no complications and I felt as good as new in no time. Could not have asked for a better Dr.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015