You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Hochman

Thank you Dr Hochman,I asked the staff what you were like ? They said you are a Super Dr. Well they were right. And thank you what you did for me. I cannot praise you enough.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Amazing doctor incredible staff you don't meet many doctors who make you feel at ease and treat you like a great friend keep up the great work and never leave this city you are truly an incredible and caring individual.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

GREATEST DR EVER! This man saved my life. He is humble and approcable. My only wish is that he is blessed with good health so he can continue his profession with the pride he deserves. Love trev!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I had an emergency surgery on my perforated appendix at the beginning of the year and was lucky enough to have Dr Hochman perform the surgery. He was very nice, and had great hospital bed side manor. He checked on me frequently through all the complications I faced due to a wide spread infection and enstilled confidence in my recovery. I am very thankful to have had him be my doctor for that short but extremely difficult period of time. Dr Hochman is the best!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Thank you to Dr. Hoffman and his staff for taking care of our Dad for many years. This is truly a compassionate person who goes above and beyond. He is knowledgeable , patient and genuinely cares about his patients and their families well being. We felt confident and comfortable about the medical decisions and care of our Dad after talking with Dr. Hoffman. If you have to go see the doctor, this is the doctor you want to see!!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Truly amazing. My situation was not urgent so I did have to wait many months to have my surgery performed, but then it was done very professionally. My recovery was way beyond what I had imagined- no complications and I felt as good as new in no time. Could not have asked for a better Dr.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Very skilled. Takes time to explain the procedure in detail. Truly cares about his patients. Lucky to have had him as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. David Hochman's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr Hochman,I asked the staff what you were like ? They said you are a Super Dr. Well they were right. And thank you what you did for me. I cannot prai..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hochman is my Angel. He saved my life. I've had 8 extra years so far with my family because of Dr Hochman. I cannot praise him enough. "

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor incredible staff you don't meet many doctors who make you feel at ease and treat you like a great friend keep up the great work and never leave..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best Doctor ever! He made me feel very comfortable and at ease, also has a great sense of humor! I wish all doctors could be like this. ,"

October 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "GREATEST DR EVER! This man saved my life. He is humble and approcable. My only wish is that he is blessed with good health so he can continue his profession wi..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an emergency surgery on my perforated appendix at the beginning of the year and was lucky enough to have Dr Hochman perform the surgery. He was very nice,..."

September 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you to Dr. Hoffman and his staff for taking care of our Dad for many years. This is truly a compassionate person who goes above and beyond. He is knowle..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Truly amazing. My situation was not urgent so I did have to wait many months to have my surgery performed, but then it was done very professionally. My recovery..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor,I am blessed to be his patient and under his teams care! AMAZING Doctor!!!! Trust him 100%"

January 22, 2015