Ratings for Dr. David Hochman

I just had a laparoscopic right hemi cholectomy 10 days ago at the VGH with Dr. Hochman as the surgeon. I'm feeling fabulous already, which was not what I expected. He is just an amazing doctor, and goes out of his way to make you and your family feel comfortable and safe. Thank you for the outstanding care, I really appreciated it.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Thank you so very much Dr. Hochman! There are not enough words of praise that our family could even start to describe you and your staff. You are truly a gifted man/surgeon, full of genuine care, compassion and understanding for your patients and their family. Your reassurances and time that you spend with us all was going beyond what any other Dr. In our experience has ever been done. If it wasn't for your skilled hands and great knowledge my husband would not be here 3 years later. If anyone is looking for a Doctor how truly cares and will do what he asks Dr. David Hochman is the man to see! And his assistant Diana she's the best! My husband is now 3 years Cancer Free!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

This very helpful surgeon operated quickly on a Sunday night to get my week in gear. I felt special in his teams care, they are all great, caring and professional people that were really pumped about doing something that they could have easily considered pedestrian.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

had difficult polyp removal without having colon resection advanced CELS per his recommendation.....no scars ......excellent skilled surgeon......Thank You David

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

INCREDIBLE DOCTOR!!! 5+++ rating in all aspects- skills, knowledge, communicating with patient, etc. A very humble doctor who really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Amazing doctor, saved my life, so very greatful for him. Bed side manner is so caring!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Exactly the kind of rating I thought he would get. I work in a hospital and talk with him often. I am quite low on the hospital totem pill but he is very respectful and treats us like equals something I don't see a lot of. Thank you doctor hochman !

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Hochman is not only a talented surgeon, he really cares about his patients. He has taken care of both my wife and I, performing both a surgery and colonoscopy with excellent skill and bedside manner. We think he's the best.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

went to see if with referral, had exam and tests, was not sure i needed to full scope rectal exam but he insisted insinuating things could be more serious, got upset with me, gave in and had it done, turned out i was ok as i suspected, all the drama, shame and nerves were for naught, not sure if i would have it done again by him in ten years as recommended, initial problem was not solved to my satisfaction and the reason i went to see him in the first place

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

There are not enough words to describe Dr Hochman. But here are a few. He is compassionate, kind, caring, amazing, incredible, humble and so much more. As a specialist and surgeon he made me feel so comfortable and at ease even when my initial prognosis was not great. Anytime I needed questions answered, all I had to do was call his office and his satff, who are just as wonderful as he is, would help me or Dr Hochman would call me back himself. He is truly the best (as a surgeon, Doctor and human being) Again, There are not enough words to describe how great and wonderful Dr Hochman is. Thank you so much for all you did for me. I will always sing your praises Thsnk yoy, thank you, thank you!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016