Ratings for Dr. Ashif Abuani

Very thorough and detailed. Always gives great advice. Genuinely concerned for his patients.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

He's very nice and knowledable. I was scared going in as I don't like doctors but he made me feel at ease, just like my wife said he would. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

This doctor is fantastic. He really cares! He goes above and beyond to see that your eyes are in tip top condition. Exceptional care.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Have been seeing this doctor for years. He is very thorough, extrememy smart in his field and very personable. I have recommended him to friends and colleagues frequently over the years.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

I am very impressed . Very Careful examination, and then he was great in explaining what is going on, and how best to treat it. He even explained all treatment options before giving his recommendation on which treatment would be best. Terrific chair side manner, very personable. I will bring my husband and kids to him. Highly recommend this doc.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Very professional, thorough and caring. My family has been in his care for 23 years. He is clearly concerned with preventive care, and does way more than a basic eye exam. Our eyes are precious, and we trust him completely. Thank you Dr. A.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

My family member, a person on a senior's pension, saw him on an urgent basis for distorted vision. She was told there would be a fee but no amount given. She was charged $135.00 because "he wanted to do numerous tests". Never was she told that if she saw an eye specialist, it would be covered by OHIP. As well, her annual eye exam was due next month. Now he still wants to see her for that. We will not be back.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

He has always done a thorough exam and clearly explained things to me better than any other eye doctor I have been to.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Excellent eye care professional. Have been attending for many years along with my whole family. Is attentive to our needs and always explains procedures and results clearly.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Thorough and caring. Explains the results in detail . Excellent care.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015