Ratings for Dr. Victor M. Plavner

My first appointment with Dr. Plavner was enough to confirm that I've found my GP for the duration! Dr. Plavner was personable, interested in what I had to share, a very good listener, and finally, extremely knowledgeable. I don't always feel a comfort level with doctors, during the first visit, but this time was different. I think I've found the next best option to my first doctor who used to make house calls when I was a kid. Know I am going to be listened to, and helped. Add to that, the staff at his office who are very caring and helpful, and I know no matter what happens, as this aging process goes forward ;.) I'll be taken care of here! Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Great Doctor, he really talks to you and is not the type of Doctor to just shove meds at you.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

He is great. Very comforting, very knowledgeable. Clean waiting room. Friendly staff.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

This doctor was caring, took his time, very knowledgable, and found things other doctors missed. I recommend him for great healthcare service to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Been my doctor for many years... He's very helpful but obviously very busy, and appointments are very short.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Victor M. Plavner's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1984)