Ratings for Dr. Stephen E. Killian

This doctor is amazingly good (great listener, very knowledgeable) but unfortunately has really mean, vindictive and petty staff. He lets them get away with bullying his patients. Very hurtful.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

I have been a patient for many years and I find him knowledgeable, pleasant and always willing to discuss my problems. I recommend him without qualification.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Killian takes the time YOU need to ask questions and follow up questions. His bedside manner is fabulous, his knowledge of the referral base is excellent. The wait times to see him are minimal, 15 minutes tops. Our experience with him has been top notch. His front office folks can, at times, appear to be a little "distant" but I am sure they deal with so many no shows, and difficult patients that it is expected.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

I've been with Dr. Killian many years. He's a great, practical doctor.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

I am pretty happy with how i have been treated at South River Family Practice. The girls at the intake desk are very pleasant. The nurses can be cold at times, but overall still are ok. My first day Dr Killian was running about twenty minutes late. I was a little annoyed. After meeting him and going over my prescription options I soon saw why Dr. Killian was running late. He spends time making sure you are 100% with whatever route he decides to prescribe. I had a few questions, which were gladly answered in lehmans terms for me. I have never had a doctor in my life which was so in depth as Dr. Killian. I recommend to anyone looking for a new primary care phys. My only complaint is that he sells over priced nutritional supplements, packaged to look like prescriptions at the front desk. He doesn't really try to push them on me though so i suppose its ok. I guess everyone needs a little extra in this economy.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Dr. Stephen E. Killian's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

AARP