Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Crosby

Crosby was okay. He was understanding and somewhat helpful, I just had too many problems for him to handle I think. But the office he is in is horrible. He can't help you if the office doesn't get him your messages. It once took 3 weeks to fill a prescription for migraines that I've taken for over 10 years (not a narcotic). If you go there, here's a word of advice: When you need a prescription refilled, give them at least two weeks notice, call twice the first week. After the first week, memorize this phrase, "I will be in tomorrow. Please either have my refill waiting, or have my records waiting." Seriously, it's the only thing that works unless you're the 'throwing a screaming fit at the receptionist who doesn't care, with a waiting room full of people who have already been there over 2 hours' type.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

I went to him with a hematoma in my leg which I could hardly bend and my pain was off the chart. I explained how it happened and how the condition and the pain was getting seriously worse. I asked him to write an order to admit me to the hospital. He felt the top of my foot for a pulse and said that he felt a pulse therefore everything was alright and he sent me home. Three days later and many unreturned calls to the practice where he worked my wife had to call an ambulance to get me to the hospital. I was near death and was admitted to ICU. I received two leg operations, three blood transfusions and two kidney dialysis because I had gone into renal failure. I was very scared upon finding out that I was near death.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007

Dr. Thomas E. Crosby's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Georgetown, SC