Ratings for Dr. Marcia V. Tanur

My husband saw her for Lyme disease. He had the deer tick, a rash at the site and was feeling ill. She told him that the rash was a fungal infection and was very condesending. She also saw my child who was 6 months at the time and talked to her like she was 2 years old. Just ridiculous!! Don't see this woman if you can help it. Dr. Bershel and Marie Botte are great!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

First appointment: seemed annoyed by my description of symptoms and wasn't so helpful. Second appointment: She thought I was there to follow up on a silly cough I had earlier, when I was really there to follow up on the transfer of records of my possible seizure disorder. Oh, but the office never followed through on requesting the records. So I came in, paid, and waited a very long time only to have her tell me it was great my cough went away but she wasn't prepared for a follow up on the more pressing matter...all in an irritable and condescending tone. To top it off, she sent me on a wild goose chase to get the records, that she originally told me would be taken care of by her office. Don't bother if you don't want to leave in tears of frustration.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

AWFUL doctor! She talked to me like I was an idiot, didn't answer any of my questions, told me that the pain I was feeling wasn't real. Just plain AWFUL! I will NEVER see her again. I left the office hysterically crying!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. Marcia V. Tanur's Credentials

• French

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1990)