Ratings for Dr. Lee J. Boguski

If I could give this uncaring, apathetic, unprofessional jerk all zeros I would. I tyk my stepson to the ER for extreme anxiety & depression. His response --- we don't treat anxiety & depression here in the ER!!πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜©πŸ‘ΊπŸ˜³πŸ™€πŸ˜€. Worst bedside manner I've ever seen, & I've been a health care professioal since 1969!!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Boguski has seen my elderly aunt in the Lex. Medical Center ER at least twice. I appreciated his fast and efficient exam. He does not linger or waste time, but we have never felt rushed. He listened to my thoughts about what was wrong with my aunt and responded appropriately. As it turned out, the specialist who was called in was wrong, and Dr. Boguski made the correct diagnosis.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

This doctor thinks that MD means GOD. He has no time to listen to what I had to say on my own past medical history and sherked my concerns for discharging me with syncope. I have a clotting disorder and diabetes and somehow this MD thinks that ( ER turned psychiatrist) he has diagnosed my syncope episodes to anxiety/hyperventilation. First of all... at no time were my respirations elevated above the normal 15-20 breaths per minute and nor was an ABG orders to provide solid medical standing for this diagnosis. I tried to reason with the doctor that perhaps he had ordered the wrong tests but there was something else going on. He was too interested in establishing himself on his pedistal to come down and listen to me. I sit still not feeling well and no closer to a diagnosis. Mainly due to a doctor that only hears himself speak.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

Dr. Lee J. Boguski's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Columbia, SC