Ratings for Dr. Sydney Graham-Rowe

Graham-Rowe became ignorant towards me when getting him to fill out disability forms-it took him 2 weeks to complete them & when I followed up to see when they'd be done he got mad & said he'd do them as soon as he could. He didn't fill out parts of the form & was rude when I asked him to complete them properly-he said if my insurance company wanted more info they could call him. While I was waiting for an MRI I asked about running another test-he refused & told me to wait for the MRI. Later another doctor explained to me why the test would've been a waste of time-would've been nice for Graham-Rowe to tell me this! When my MRI results came in I had an appointment to see him-he cancelled the appointment (I was told he wasn't around) I went to see another doctor in the same clinic & while waiting for me my father saw Graham-Rowe seeing patients during the time of my appointment. It's apparent he didn't want to see me! I've since found another doctor that cares & isn't a jerk!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

This doctor, or so called doctor insulted me, so I called the college of physicians and reported him. I advise that all of you do the same because not everyone uses this sight or knows about it. His orthopedic and assessment skills are poor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Seems disinterested in his patients problems. Missed a cancer diagnosis, good thing I went to another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

this man does nothing for his patients, my husband use to go go him and he did nothing to help him, he died of a heart attack that could of been preventedhad he cared

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Dr. Graham-Rowe has been my doctor for many years and I must say that he is an amazing doctor and person. He cares about his patients and even got me in for surgery on my finger within weeks when it could have been a huge wait. He pretty much knows everything about my background and is very easy to talk to. His treatments have alwasy been perfect. Even when he is busy he finds time to fit me in and always explains his diagnosis and why its happening...best doctor ever!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. G has been my family doctor for over 15 years now. Anytime I need to see him, no matter how busy, he takes me in. He always takes his time with me and listens to what I have to say. Overall he is an excellent doctor. My only complaint would have to be the wait time to get in on booked appointments. Your appointment can be at 1:30 but you can expect not to see him till after 2:00. Otherwise, I'm happy he is my doctor and thankful for all the help he has given. Very knowledgeable & caring.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

Just moved to Regina 6 months ago and went to see Dr. Graham-Rowe. He is very sweet and listens. Anything I was concerned about he ran tests for and we got to the bottom of the problem. I refuse to see anyone else. He is really the best Doctor I have ever had. Sure you may have to wait sometimes but that is a given. He will give you the time you need and if that makes him a little late for the next appointment he is seeing then so be it.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

Why do I have to go in to see him every few months for refills he never checks my blood pressure and when he sent me for blood work another DR called me to go in to tell me my Chlorestol is low and why am I here if my doctor is Graham Rowe. I wish i could find a Dr. that takes time to listen and understand my problems. It seems the only good Drs. i had moved out of SK

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

I wish my old doctors were back atleast Graham-Rowe does not leave Saskatchewan

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

Any person who has rated this man with a smiley happy face DOES need a Doctor ! My husband was a patient of his and after I went with him for one visit I took steps to find another doctor. He was uninterested in some of my husbands issues and just wrote prescriptions after prescriptions which landed up in causeing my husband to be over medicated with no real solution to the problems. The Medical profession does not need this kind of a doctor, we deserve better.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2007