Ratings for Dr. Bud Shandro

I don't recommend Dr Shandro, at my scheduled appointment, Dr Shandro asked if at anytime there was a concern regarding domestic violence. I told him that many years before yes I was in a relationship with a person who was violent, the Dr stated that if he had done more injury, I would have needed surgery, but because my ex partner wasn't more violent I wouldn't need any surgery. This was completely unacceptable and unprofessional. Will never go back to this Dr.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Very satisfied. Answered all my questions. Gave me many explanations and was very patient and understanding. Would definitley continue to see him

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I was very under-impressed by my visit to this fellow. First impressions were formed by the old wooden office chairs in the waiting room, then by the dingy examining room with the soiled and extremely worn upholstered chairs. When Dr. Shandro came into the examining room he did not greet me nor introduce himself. He looked at my chart, referring to the referral letter from my family physician and made a couple of comments to me without even making eye contact with me. He then coughed into his hands, did not use hand sanitizer and picked up an instrument to examine my throat. Throughout the short examination I was treated like a specimen and not a person. Thank goodness my problem is minor and does not require further intervention as I would never see this man again. I have no way of knowing how skilled he is as a physician, but he certainly did nothing to gain my trust.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

DO NOT LET THIS BUTCHER TOUCH YOU. I FEEL AS THOUGH MY LIFE HAS BEEN RUINED.HE IS A LYING HACK WITH NO REGARD FOR HEALING. HIS ONLY MOTIVATION IS TO BILL THE GOVERNMENT.THIS MAN HAS ME CONTIMPLATING SUICIDE. I WISH I HAD DONE SOME REASERCH BEFORE AGREEING TO LET THIS MAN RUIN MY LIFE! I am know going to look at legal options. I know this is Canada and you can not sue a DR. I should sue the government for continuing to give this psychopath a lab to inflict his tortures. How does one proceed with a case like this? This man should not be allowed to ruin another life.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

The best ENT doctor. Gentle touch. I have been with Dr Shandro for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I saw Dr. Shandro a few years ago. After only briefly glancing in my nose he told me I needed a septoplasty. I signed my consent forms and let him operate. I am now several years post op, and have been in pain every single day since the surgery. I finally saw a new ENT yesterday and through endoscopic exploration have learned that Dr. Shandro not only did the septoplasty that I consented to, but also major sinus surgery (that I did not consent to), removing several major structures that are required for normal function. I am devastated after finding out what he did to me is NOT reversible and I likely will have issues for the rest of my life. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. It honestly isn't worth the problems that you will have. I feel extremely decieved, and will be looking into my legal options.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

I am so disappointed with this doctor since i had my surgery (March2014)septoplasty and sinus turbination. i don't feel good and terrible pain in my head as well as still i am sick all the time .my head is heavy all the time i don't know what mess he made in my head . After surgery no improvement . After surgery when i went to see him i always told him my story and no satisfied answer .He doesn't care about somebody's pain or discomfort.he has poor skills and worst attitude . I would like to say, don't go to see him and don't let him to do any surgical procedure on you otherwise you will be in trouble as i am . I am so upset because i don't feel good as it should be. Thanks

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

So disappointed. I'm now 5 years post op from a septoplasty and attempting to find a new surgeon to fix the mess this man made of my nose. After a rocky surgery and few weeks post op I thought things were going to be better, but since then I've had a massive build up of scar tissue and the cartilage in the tip of my nose has been slowly collapsing. I now look like I have a ridge in the middle of the tip of my nose (like a nose version of a butt-chin) and my nostrils are definitely different sizes and shapes and there is nerve damage. Unfortunately I'm going to have to get a rhinoplasty to fix this mess but I'm so apprehensive about going back under the knife and finding someone I trust to do it now. This was supposed to be a minor procedure to fix my breathing and now it's turned into me having to get major plastic surgery. I'm so upset.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I have had problems with my nose for years being dry and bleeding. My regular doctor had me see Dr. Shandro and he prescribed me a compound to use. Within two days my problems disappeared and my nose has never felt better. He was though and efficient in his examination and I give him full marks for his professionalism...great doctor!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I have been dealing with doctor shandro since I was little never had a bad experience he has done surgery on my ears nose and throat best doctor I know

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014